[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

so i was pulling out in a speed limit zone of 65 and there was

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

so i was pulling out in a speed limit zone of 65 and there was a car about 150-250 yards ahead so i thought i could go however when i pulled out he braked really hard to the point he almost hit me. how fast do you think he couldve been fucking going for him to almost hit me even when braking like that?
>>
>150-250 yards
I'd say maybe 55-60
>>
>>17021120
are you fucking braindead there's no way he could have been going that fast and had smoke flying out
>>
>>17021168
I think you are the brain-dead one. 150 yards is barely enough to stop for normal people.
>>
Out of curiosity, I Googled stopping distances.
A 2016 Civic can go 60 to 0 in ~120 feet.

So he was going well over the speed limit. But if he came at you that fast, you should have known better than to pull out in from of him.
>>
>>17021368

This. Don't get rear ended and pull out of someone who is speeding.
>>
>250y
I don't think you know what 250 yards looks like. He'd have to be going like 140 or maybe even higher to almost hit you from 250 yards.
>>
>yards

Can you use civilized units pls
>>
>>17021120
Feet or yards, because for yards that really far
>>
>>17021168
You pulled out and then took time to accelerate. During all that time he continued to go at speed. The smoke was only at the latter part when he got very close to you. Since you didn't state that the smoke started 150 years away and continued all the way up to you, that is a reasonable assumption.

At the speed limit of 65 MPH, that driver would come right into you from 150 yards distance in eight seconds. That is just 8 seconds away from you, so your pulling out in front of him was irresponsible.
>>
>>17021609
>because for yards that really far
It's not far at 65 mph. If OP did that to you, it would bother you too.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.