[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why the fucking nigger shit can I not get a fucking Land

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

File: 1483076806237.jpg (9KB, 295x229px) Image search: [Google]
1483076806237.jpg
9KB, 295x229px
Why the fucking nigger shit can I not get a fucking Land Rover defender
>>
Crash rating that's about equivalent to a steel box dropped on your from a few hundred feet
>>
>>17015008
Why bother? You know how bad they hold up? Get an old shitty GWagon, they're god tier. Or maybe even a Land Cruiser.
>>
>>17015022
What is this, communist fucking China?

WHO

FUCKING

CARES
>>
>not being free enough to import one
>>
Just get a Wrangler.
>>
>>17015023
Those are shit

The defender is the only Jeep available besides the Wrangler.
>>
>>17015008
..import one for <20,000 or try and buy one that was sold by land rover in the 90s for like 60k
>>
File: msamuST.jpg (56KB, 550x550px) Image search: [Google]
msamuST.jpg
56KB, 550x550px
>>17015031
I will be

But you know damn well if defenders were available that wranglers would be 40% less.
>>
>>17015048
Online says you'll get fucked hard by the law if you import
>>
>>17015008

Why would you wan't one? Wouldn't they flip if you cranked the wheels full lock and accelerated? That makes a Jeep doing a moose test look like a F1 car. There's none left because they've all fallen apart.
>>
>>17015068
Because jeeps are unique and it's even more unique

Jeep is a goodcar and the defender is a goodjeep !
>>
>>17015008
After traveling half the country in a defender, my advice is: Don't.

For all your hard core off road stuff it comes down to ground clearance and a winch, and to a smaller degree diff lockers.

Once you realise this you can get in almost any diesel 4x4 with a big enough tank.

Defenders are uncomfortable. Extremely noisey in the cabin at 60mph. And the switches are on the opposite sides of the steering wheel than most cars
>>
>>17015151
but they look cooler than any other off road car and thats why most people want them
>>
>>17015957
They're also better off road than most other off road cars, just not great on the road.
>>
>25 year import law
>The older ones are pretty much the same, except the engine is bigger, less powerful or efficient
>>
>>17015957
But its actually an ugly eurobox turd
>>
>>17015151
Defenders are a fucking hoot to drive
The newest ones with the big turbodiesels can bully Mercs and Beemers on motorways
They roll like a drunk pirate through corners
You will always win in any traffic accident
They're so ugly they look great

What's not to love?
>>
File: anonhatelandrovers.png (67KB, 1254x301px) Image search: [Google]
anonhatelandrovers.png
67KB, 1254x301px
>>17015008
>>
>>17015008
Bong here, they are terrible. Trust me, you don't want one.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.