[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You're driving home from the store and this pops in your

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 5

File: 4L_navAom6K.jpg (257KB, 1000x764px) Image search: [Google]
4L_navAom6K.jpg
257KB, 1000x764px
You're driving home from the store and this pops in your rear view. What do you do?
>>
Wonder what the fuck is a Crown Vic doing in europe
>>
pull over and stop

what the fuck else would you do?
>>
>>17009860
There's something austere and strangely calming about vics. They're low and flat, but muscular. If you've ever watched one pull up on a curb it's like watching a big jungle cat in the way it moves. I want one
>>
>>17009842
Move over, or slow down for emergency vehicles
>>
>>17009868
What kind of autism do you have to think this?
>>
>>17009868
That's because barge-handling is majestic on its own.
>>
Hope he doesn't pull me over because I don't have a drivers licence, then realize the police here doesn't drive crown vics and wonder what's going on.
>>
>>17009949
America is the world's police

you've just been freedumbd
>>
>>17009951
aw shit, I'll pull over then and let him through
>>
>>17009955
>pull over
>they pull out skin palette to see if your dark enough for them to kill you
Better hope you're white because cops in America just kill black people on sight (This is what people actually believe)
>>
Wonder why I'm being pulled over by a Crown Vic, when most cops in my city now drive Ford Explorers
>>
>>17009975
I'm as white as can be so I should be safe
>>
call the real cops and tell them there's an impersonator
>>
>>17009842
Move aside to let them pass.
>>
Ask myself why I drove across the Atlantic to buy some shit.
>>
Use my white privilege and talk about white stuff. Then go home
>>
>>17009842
Consider running for the hell of it before remembering license plate readers ruin all the fun in life
>>
>>17009992
Explorers do look nice, I saw a f-150 as well, but you could barely tell once you got on its side (he was parked) because of the reflective thing that doesnt reflect at an angle
>>
>>17010002
He's got S.C.M.O.D.S!
>>
>>17009993
like really white, you aren't some Italian thinking they are white are you?
>>
>>17010034
really white, blonde hair, blue eyes I got it all
>>
>>17009842
Panic and slam on the brakes. Causing a 4 car accident
>>
>>17009842
Wonder why someone would go to all the hassle of importing a Crown Vic just to play Cops for five minutes.
>>
>>17010006
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G1aIGqrGqnU&feature=youtu.be&t=1m16s
>>
>>17009842
Get excited and amused because someone managed to get an American police car registered in Germany with all the emergency lights.
>>
swallow my joint
>>
>>17009842
Wonder why I'm not being pulled over by one of the 50 fucking black dodge rams the cops use here
>>
Pull over and make way for emergency vehicles, he couldn't be after me because I check everything before leaving home and I never speed
>>
>>17009842
Drop my pants and spread my butt-cheeks
>>
>>17009842
move over so he can get the asshole normie infront of me
>you should go to automotive class in high school that teaches you over the course of a year, how not to be a gigantic fuck.
>>
>>17010667
They dropped that class the year I could take it when I was in high school.
>>
>>17009842
>be driving home from work two days ago
>got off early, fuck yeah
>heading to the liquor store
>get pulled over
>knew it was going to happen
>didn't have seatbelt on, and traffic was going 10 under
>get into right hand lane (murrica)
>pull into immediately available parking lot
>window down
>car off
>keys on top of dash
>hands on steering wheel
>cop approaches
>wants ID, registration, the works
>all in order, hand it to him
>asks me if I am the owner of vehicle
>yes sir, thank you sir, yadda yadda
>he goes back to his car
>comes back out
>hands me stuff back
>two warnings, one for seatbelt, one for proof of insurance out of date
>insurance was up to date, just not my proof I keep in the glove box
>doesn't even ask me to buckle up
>says i'm free to go
>he's gone before I can even put my ID back in the wallet

Feels good to be white.

>cracked one open on the way home
>smoked the rest of my blunt roach I had in the ashtray
>>
>>17010675
My high school didn't have an automotive class at all. I'm just making the general statement that it should be required before you're allowed to drive.
A good, no bullshit class about how a car works and what you're obligated to do on the road.
>>
>>17009884
Just regular autism
>>
>drop to the lowest gear I can without moneyshifting
>stomp the gas
>remember that I'm driving a 30 year old sports sedan that hasn't been fast since the 90s
>fuck
>police car (doesnt matter which one, they'll all outpace me) rams me into a tree
>go to jail for 2-10 for street racing
>get car crushed
>life ruined
>>
It depends how far behind it is, where I am (e.g. rural forest vs suburban area), and how open the road ahead is.
>>
>>17010675
I've noticed a trend that they want high schoolers to drive less and less in the US.
>>
>>17009975
They don't kill you on sight if you have a pepsi for them. (People can't fathom the idea that cops are as human as anyone else, and some will go out of there way to harass you just because they can get away with it.)
>>
tell the officer that i am Argentinan and then he'll let me go.

>mfw I haven't been pulled over since 2011

feels good man.
>>
Pull over. Hope my CHL persuades him to let me off. Unless it's a black cop and then I can expect +10 mph added to my ticket
>>
>>17009868
>If you've ever watched one pull up on a curb it's like watching a big jungle cat in the way it moves.
Like a... panther?
>>
File: geo mememo.jpg (133KB, 620x372px) Image search: [Google]
geo mememo.jpg
133KB, 620x372px
>>17009842
pull over to let cop past, there's no way i'm speeding in this
>>
Turn up the Eurobeat and initiate a touge battle.
>>
>>17009842
I whip out my gat and I go blam blam
>>
>>17012429
Top kek
>>
File: 1490261057815.jpg (270KB, 750x728px) Image search: [Google]
1490261057815.jpg
270KB, 750x728px
>>17012429
Thread posts: 47
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.