[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Just what the fuck is wrong with bmw drivers? Why are they

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_6983.jpg (64KB, 381x400px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6983.jpg
64KB, 381x400px
Just what the fuck is wrong with bmw drivers? Why are they so fuckin retarded?
>>
...Every day, seriously?

How do you people even have time for this?
go do something with your life man!
>>
>>17009772
Its easy to do cause their is a lot of people who hate bmws & their drivers.
>>
i'll ask once more: why are poorfags and shitbox owners so obsessed with BMW drivers, besides sour grapes?
>>
>>17009813
You have only asked that question to me once.
You must be dellusional.
>>
>>17009768

Whats wrong Hondacuck? Still mad for smoking you with my 745Li?
>>
OH LOOK IT'S THIS THREAD AGAIN YOU ARE SO FUNNY AND ORIGINAL I SURE DO LOVE SEEING THESE HOT MEMES ON /o/!!

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA I LITERALLY CAN NOT STOP LAUGHING HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
>>17009768
Who are you fooling? Just call it the jealous fuccboi thread. Literally everyone that posts here to hate on bmw will fit into one of the following categories:

-poor and stupid
-too young to drive

That's it. So if you're over 16/17 then guess what. You're poor and stupid. You spend your time hating bmw drivers, meanwhile bmw drivers don't think about you at all. Nothing you say do or think will bother them, because you are so far beneath them in every conceivable way that you may as well be the dirt they pay Guatemalans to plant wisteria in around their homes which cost more than the net worth of your entire extended family.
>>
>>17009813
>he thinks bmws are expensive
>he thinks anyone would want a maintenance nightmare
>he thinks bmws are even good cars
Hahahahaha youre insanse.
Mental illness is real
>>
>>17011329
Typical BMW driver. Enjoy replacing parts that only exist on BMWs and cost hundreds of dollars but add no real benefit over the standard architecture.
>>
>>17011465
>namefag
>replying to pasta
>>
Mercedes and Lexus drivers are on average worse in my experience.
>>
>>17011524
btfo
>>
>>17009768
Wealth can't buy a higher IQ
>>
>>17011939
this
it just allows the lack of intelligence to be shown to others, like the internet
at the price point of every bmw there's a better car from other manufacturer
>>
>>17011956
>at the price point of every bmw there's a better car from other manufacturer
wrong
>>
>>17011939
>bmw is all bought by dumb poorfags
>bmw is all bought by dumb rich people
Jesus christ if you retards are going to shitpost make up your mind
>>17011956
>if I say things no matter how wrong it is then it's true
>>
>>17013967
Its 50% poor fags & 50% rich fags.
Do you have zero powers of deduction?
>>
>>17011329
I seen you in the other thread
>>
>>17009768
A rooster wearing rubber boots?
I dont get it.
>>
File: 32TzFx8.jpg (46KB, 680x583px) Image search: [Google]
32TzFx8.jpg
46KB, 680x583px
>>17009768
>>
>>17013967
>if I say things no matter how wrong it is then it's true
but it's true
show me one BMW that is better than all the other cars in its price point
>>
>>17015795
>show me one BMW that is better than all the other cars in its price point
M2
>>
>>17015987
Cayman
Checkmate BMW fangirls
>>
File: lq b8.jpg (43KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
lq b8.jpg
43KB, 600x600px
>>17016158
>VAG
>>
>>17015795
M140i/M2/M3/M4/M5/M6/X5M/X6M
>>
>>17016191
your post is low quality bait indeed, friend
Porsche isn't a VAG subsidiary
>>
>>17016224
uwotm8?
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Volkswagen_Group#Subsidiaries_and_marques
>Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG, and the Porsche marque: Volkswagen AG purchased 49.9% of the shares in Porsche Zwischenholding GmbH (the holding company of Porsche AG) in December 2009.[68] Volkswagen AG purchased the remaining stake in Porsche AG equaling 100% of the shares in Porsche Zwischenholding GmbH, effectively becoming its parent company as of 1 August 2012.[39]
>>
>>17016316
he was just baiting anon.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.