[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

No one talks about this car. >is it as fast the FC? >is

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: FB.jpg (154KB, 1500x938px) Image search: [Google]
FB.jpg
154KB, 1500x938px
No one talks about this car.
>is it as fast the FC?
>is it a good all-rounder, like the MX-5?
>how did this apex seal slut win an endurance race?
>>
>>17007513
>no
>it's a rotary, fuck no
>endurance race engines just have to last as long as the race; it can just kill itself afterwards.
>>
It does not have independent rear suspension, and its steering is not rack and pinion.

People only like this car because of nostalgia.
>>
no
no
rotaries are good with racing and shit at everything else
>>
It's garbage
>>
File: l.jpg (4KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
l.jpg
4KB, 225x225px
>>17007513
>70whp
>>
I had one as my first car, was breddy comfy. Not particularly fast but it was thin and made lots of noise so its aight. Never had any problems with the carbed dorito engine aside from accidentally flooding it one winter
>>
File: 20170302_224438.png (271KB, 720x394px) Image search: [Google]
20170302_224438.png
271KB, 720x394px
>>17007513
The memes are strong here.
Stock they are 100hp.
Open the exhaust and slap on a new carb and youre near 130.
Do some porting and youre even better.
They are super light and easy to make lighter.
Reliable as hell.
Easy to work on
Handle very well
If you pop the engine, its easy to install a miata engine.
Great car.
>>
>>17007608
>Engine swap to piston
>Reliable as hell
Son, you're cheating.
>>
>>17007513
Gimped suspension and recirculating ball power steering like >>17007528 mentioned. Additionally, it was carbureted until '83, came with the 12A (which was even worse than the 13B), and to my knowledge there was no turbo model.

This isn't that big of a complaint, but my father was the sole owner an '82 and had constant problems with the power windows. He had them repaired twice and gave up when they broke a third time.
>>
>>17007611
12A lasts forever
>>17007612
Its so obvious youre lying that it hurts.
>>
>>17007633
>Its so obvious youre lying that it hurts.
About what?
>>
Mazda sucks you'll be worried about it breaking down all the time. Don't waste your time trying to figure out that red-headed stepchild when there are better cars out there with normal engines.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.