[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do you settle on favorite car /o/? There's so many

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

How do you settle on favorite car /o/?

There's so many cars that are great for so many different reasons I can never settle on one for more than a few days. Nothing seems to grab my attention violently. There's nothing I could keep a poster of in my room. But I love cars in general.

Am I the autism?
>>
how old are you son? comes with time.

Side note but its important to realize that you can appreciate classic cars without owning them. I bought and sold and lost money on so many cause, when I could have just enjoyed them without owning them.
>>
I get where you're coming from and I can't even pretend to care about a car I'll never be able to afford. Aside from that I just like successful jack of all trade cars that lean on the sports car/performance side or are sports cars but DDable. When I say jack of all trades, I don't mean tries to do everything and fails at all of it (veloster/CRZ) I mean handling, feels, looks, power, reliability, driver feedback, lacking absurdly high costs to own, well-designed and nice-looking interior, manual, comfortable etc.

Some examples that come to mind are the E92 335i, M240i, M2/M3, 997/991 911, 987/981 Cayman,
>>
>>17006588
>I mean handling, feels, looks, power, reliability, driver feedback, lacking absurdly high costs to own, well-designed and nice-looking interior, manual, comfortable etc.
Doing all of those to at least an acceptable extent*
>>
>>17006551
29 dad, ya boomer scum

>>17006588
I'd be right there with you at first, but when I think about cars like that longer they seems so unexceptional. As in, choosing one car to covet is an act of passion. And compromising to get an all arounder isn't passionate. Making sacrifice is. For example guys who daily things like a lotus exige have my respect cause they sacrifice so much to have something great.

T. Half italian
>>
File: SW20.jpg (24KB, 400x240px) Image search: [Google]
SW20.jpg
24KB, 400x240px
>>17006393
I honestly don't know. I went through over 30 cars in less than two months when I was 14, then I finally settled on the MR2 SW20.

I realize it isn't even that good of a car, but I just fucking love them for some reason.

Please help. Its been almost 10 years now.
>>
>>17008642
Bullshit. That's like 4 cars a week...before you could legally drive. I don't want to even begin to talk about the number of problems with this.
>>
>>17006551
>son
t. 14-year-old
>>
>>17006393
it becomes more about types
you'll know when you see it
>>
File: 20110423A.jpg (213KB, 1024x683px) Image search: [Google]
20110423A.jpg
213KB, 1024x683px
>>17008642
The MR2 might be one of the coolest cars ever.
It brought a sporty mid engine layout with cool styling at an affordable price point.

I remember when I was searching for my first car and I learned the MR2 was a thing. My mind was fucking blown.
>>
>>17006393
I don't have one.

Easier to like all cars based on their merits than to have one 'trump card' car.

Moreso for bikes really.
>>
>>17009288
>>17008642
How does it make you feel that MR2 is a short way of saying "shit" in french?
>>
File: hnnnnnnggggg.jpg (95KB, 470x374px) Image search: [Google]
hnnnnnnggggg.jpg
95KB, 470x374px
>>17009288
Holy shit that looks good.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.