[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

i just got back from the premier of this "movie" with

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: fate_of_the_furious_ver3_xlg.jpg (332KB, 800x1187px) Image search: [Google]
fate_of_the_furious_ver3_xlg.jpg
332KB, 800x1187px
i just got back from the premier of this "movie" with "cars" in it

Ask me whatever it was fucking shit and there was barely any cars in it
>>
what kind of fucking mouthbreather would want to watch this shit
>>
>>17002759
morbid curiosity?
>>
If I don't go in expecting a movie about cars will I enjoy it?

I liked
>The Fast and the Furious
>2 Fast 2 Furious
>Fast and Furious: Tokyo Drift

Honorable mention
>Furious 7: Feels Edition

If I go into the theater baked and I remind myself they're no longer car movies following realistic events whatsoever, they're enjoyable.
>>
>>17002809
>If I don't go in expecting a movie about cars will I enjoy it?
DEPENDS

Most of the movie centers on this terriblely written story about doms "family" who keep getting killed then brought back to life and it literally jumps the shark and pretends to kill off a certain bald englishman then also brings him back.

The dialouge is 90's level cheese bad but its funny

its a genuine 5/10 b movie

Its more like FnF7 but even more insane
>>
>>17002809
>Furious 7: Feels Edition
>milking the viewer for tears and shekels with scenes of the guy that died while hooning irresponsibly, doubled by his actual brother
Hollywood Judaism doesn't get more shameless than that.
>>
>>17002831
>hooning irresponsibly
fuck off people die all the time

hooning had nothing to do with it
>>
File: 1489123443793.gif (1MB, 288x314px) Image search: [Google]
1489123443793.gif
1MB, 288x314px
>>17002813
I'll just wait till it comes out on Blu-ray then. Probably Redbox it.

I own all seven, plus the two or three short films, but I regretted buying 7.

When I was 12 or so we went to Universal Studios when they had the first FnF hydraulic rigs setup to throw the cars around. Even demonstrated the propane explosions for us.

>FnF came out in 2001
Damn.
>>
>>17002840
>hooning had nothing to do with it
You know full well it did and yet his """friends""" and """family""" still glorify driving irresponsibly.
>>
>>17002845
>>FnF came out in 2001
i never though it would go for 16+ fucking years either
>>17002858
>Driving Irresponsibly
he only killed himself, whats the problem?

Generic mcchad blockhead ded oh no!
>>
>>17002882
>he only killed himself, whats the problem?
No, Roger Rodas killed himself AND Paul Walker, while going 100mph in the city. Every other day there's pictures on the news where innocent uninvolved bystanders got injured or killed by kids racing their dad's cars. That's the main reason why any form of fun, even safe and responsible fun, is outlawed on our streets. That is not okay.
>>
>>17002921
>That's the main reason why any form of fun, even safe and responsible fun, is outlawed on our streets. That is not okay.
Yet a nigger walking up and shooting/stabbing/beating you to death is fine.

Fucking cuck retard
>>
I liked 1 & 2, because you know, I was like 12-13 years old when those movies came out. I saw the trailer for F8 and it looks like your typical action movies with The Rock, vin, Luda, Statham, and other random famous actors

There's not a chance these movies are about cars anymore. I can't believe there are EIGHT movies made.

What cars would they even feature? Crossovers? Should've ended the series around 3-4 max. Jeez 8 movies. What trash
>>
>>17003260
>Yet a nigger walking up and shooting/stabbing/beating you to death is fine.
what
>>
>>17003381
SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP!!!!!
>>
>>17002831

My thoughts exactly. Only faggot brotards would cry over such pathetic attempt at tear jerking an audience.

BTW, I only saw F&F 7 because I bought a pirated DVD from some nigger for a quarter and I gotta say...I wish I had swallowed the quarter instead of watching that shit.

It's no longer a car movie, it's a crime against aesthetic sense that appeals only to the lowet common denominator in society: knuckledraggers who go "Broooo nitraaas and muh family and, like, saving the world!".
>>
>>17003533
Which is funny, because they bring back the "race Wars" bit from the first one too.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QeA0BRKXv7g

Probably the only thing in the film tangentially related to cars and racing instead of cars doing impossible shit added by computer imagery.
>>
>>17003859
and they never mention jesse again. pos franchise
>>
>>17002809
How do you like 1-3 (especially 3) but not 4? 4 had a bunch of cars and memorable races in it. The only difference was that there was actually a plot.... which wasn't bad.

5 was forgivable because it was so good. Not a lot of races but a very fun movie.

6 and 7 were trash and sounds like 8 is going to follow the same path.

The Fate of the Sellouts 8
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.