[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can someone please red pill me on american cars? In every video

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 7

File: keeek.png (287KB, 397x572px) Image search: [Google]
keeek.png
287KB, 397x572px
Can someone please red pill me on american cars?

In every video i have ever watched i see american cars virtually spin out on straightest roads after 3-4 seconds of taking off
how does this happen? why does this happen
why do american cars crash on straight roads?
>>
>>16996594
Maybe the retarded drivers floor it with the traction control turned off or something.
>>
Focus on bench racing numbers
Focus on cost cutting and use of outdated technology to achieve this
Focus on marketing to stupid people that are more likely to wrap it around a pole
>>
>>16996594
>why do american cars crash on straight roads?
Because boomers can't drive
>>
File: howkek.png (924KB, 571x1131px) Image search: [Google]
howkek.png
924KB, 571x1131px
but how
>>
File: 1488151898962.jpg (28KB, 375x281px) Image search: [Google]
1488151898962.jpg
28KB, 375x281px
>>16996594
Amerifat here.
To answer your question, it's mostly because it's either
A. Some boomer who's trying to be "cool" again and has never gone over 50% throttle so when he goes all out his brain goes full retard and forgets you need to keep it straight. OR
B. Some dumbass kid showing off his dad's car and isn't used to it/can't handle it and also goes full retard.
Moral of the story some people are just fucking stupid.
>>
Tim McNormalfag gets a promotion to his lifelong dream of retail middle-management and a hefty raise over his previous best of $12/hr. He can afford nice things now but he has to work 60 hours a week. His wife, who has been cheating on him for 8 months already, gets sick of never seeing him and his diet of fast food making him fatter, and finally bites the bullet and leaves him. He loses his mind and takes all the money out of his meager savings and buys a Corvette so he can impress younger women and try to get back in the game, but most importantly, feel like a man again after being cucked to shit.
30 minutes after driving his new prize off the lot, he stomps the gas pedal on a straightaway to "see what this baby can do." Having never experienced a car with 200+ horsepower, and 20 years since the last time he used a clutch or did a burnout, his rear wheels lose traction and he panicks and spins out. Then he puts the death trap on Craigslist for 90% of the purchase price because he knows what he's got.
>>
File: 1491797900299.jpg (94KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
1491797900299.jpg
94KB, 800x600px
They can't handle the power of the pushrod. Pushrods push Gods afterall.
>>
>>16996652
this is the correct answer
>>
>>16996617
Jesus this is so old i can hear the audio
>>
File: deadstraightordeaddriver.gif (2MB, 300x187px) Image search: [Google]
deadstraightordeaddriver.gif
2MB, 300x187px
>>
>>16996660
that's called hydroplaning you stupid fuck
>>
>>16996649
Lmao this sounds so accurate. But no if you think Americans are bad you haven't seen Russians. Literally grade a autism driving.
>>
>>16996660
That explains no other car having any issue at the same speed.
>>
>>16996594
It takes a second to feel your solid rear axle floating away with positraction, and faggots tend to overcorrect. 99.9% of the time, a car will unfuck itself, but tardlets with muh LS motor spin the wheel erratically in some vain attempt to mad skid their way to freedom. It really is as fucking stupid as it seems.
>>
>>16996665
I've hydroplaned often, nothing really happens.
>>
>>16996685
I've hydroplaned too and it's a little scary, this dude probably just felt his car move and freaked out
>>
>>16996594
It's not necessarily american cars, but its the amount of car owners.
America has the highest amount of car owners in the world. Most wrecks are going to feature some American. If Europe had more car owners than the US, then you'd be making a thread about wanting to be red pilled on european cars.
>>
>muh huge engine
>>
>>16996649
Can't believe you actually typed this out you bitter loser
>>
>>16996594
they have too much power

not even joking. my firebird peels out from a dead stop with a v6. pretty much any decent gas in the turn and I can spin my tires and start a drift.

this doesn't mean you'll spin out, and it's not even really a bad thing (a v8 in my firebird would be pretty shit, honestly) but it's way harder to control than a little flat 4 rally car.
>>
>>16996649
True in so many ways

>>16997853
You need to go back to peddit, Tim.
>>
I AM AMERICAN

I AM PATRIOT

I AM SMART

I AM STRONK

AMERICA BEST COUNTRY

AMERICA BEST CARS

AMERICA BEST AT EVERYTHING

EVERYTHING NON AMERICAN IS SHITTY

I AM VERY SMART
>>
1. buy RWD car with sticky tires and lots of horsepower
2. break the tires free for the first time in your life because you used too much throttle, putting the car sideways
3. freak out and completely let off the throttle
4. sticky tires gain traction again and launch the car the direction you are now pointing
>>
>>16996594
>Can someone please red pill me on american cars?
theyre the best cars in the world
>>
>>16997868
Stop buying shitty tires
>>
>>16997926
It's the torque, anon.
>>
File: 57601983.jpg (65KB, 407x405px) Image search: [Google]
57601983.jpg
65KB, 407x405px
>>16997915
>they are not even the best in america
>>
>>16996660
>no lane etiquette

this is USA alright

Don't you learn proper driving at all?
>>
File: 3621892936129.jpg (9KB, 268x284px) Image search: [Google]
3621892936129.jpg
9KB, 268x284px
>>16997853
Tim is that you?
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.