[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I have two terrible habits, maryjane and fast food. Between the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 3

File: image.jpg (259KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
259KB, 1280x960px
I have two terrible habits, maryjane and fast food. Between the two I probably spend $1000 a month - I know that's ridiculous - both are daily habits.

Now for the sake of my health, I need a lifestyle change. If I quit both, I could pick up a loaded 17 SS 1LE, pay insurance, and still have enough money to eat out occasionally or smoke a blunt on the weekend.

Is this bullshit logic to /o/? Is buying new never OK, even when it's a "healthy" choice?
>>
Im curious, what do you do for a living
>>
>>16981573
Learn how to budget. And quit being retarded. You can afford a new car and weed.
>>
>>16981573
You can buy new if you are comfortable with the depreciation hit you'll take early on
>>
Whatever works out for you best is always the logical choice. Get a reliable car the cheapest way you can and roll with it.
>>
File: 1473633771856.jpg (840KB, 1100x1614px) Image search: [Google]
1473633771856.jpg
840KB, 1100x1614px
>>16981573
Suck 100 cocks a month for fee of 10.00 and you're set. This will offset your losses and you'll be all set
>>
>>16981597
Basically this. You're a gay stoner now, OP.
>>
File: potato.png (600KB, 900x637px) Image search: [Google]
potato.png
600KB, 900x637px
>>16981573
>>
>>16981573
You're not gonna quit either if you buy a car. You're just going to accumulate debt because you lack self control and not having money won't change that.
>>
>>16981573
Which do you spend more on? Fast food or the weed?
>>
>>16981580
>>16981581
>>16981653

I work for a government contractor, 8 hours a day at a desk.

Yes that's what I'm doing. Leveraging all the costs of those wasteful habits into a wasteful car payment.

Yea I'll still smoke, but every day kinda takes the fun away.
>>
>>16981653
2oz month about $500.
I easily spend $100+ eating out in a week.
>>
>the year of our lord 2017
>still smoking actual marijuana buds outside of social circles
you realize shit like shatter and oil exists right?
>>
>>16981731
Yea I supplment with concentrates too, edge lord. Shit isn't exactly cheaper.
>>
>>16981696
>I work for a government contractor
>smokes weed
lol. I'd avoid the car payment for when you wind up unemployed
>>
>>16981706
Smoking weed is a fucking waste. I did it daily for 10 years+ like you. Quitting was the best thing I've ever done.
>>
>>16981706
its 120-140/oz where i live, and its way more economical to use concentrates especially if you have a vac purge setup, cut my monthly consumption in half
>>
>>16981839
Your bud must blow if it is that cheap. Thats wholesale for chronic.
t. west coast fag
>>
>>16981827
>implying they test
>>
>>16981911
They do for suspicion or if you so much as put a dent in a government leased car...
>>
>>16981938
Dumb fuck I said I sit at a desk all day and it's a contractor, not a government employee.
>>
>>16981973
Yeah I also work for a government contractor dipshit. I guess secretaries can't be bothered to read the companies alcohol and drug testing policy. Either way, enjoy your bud and hourly wage.
>>
>>16981994
Ill try not to have them offer me a lease allowance?

I'll try not to come in reaking of weed with red eyes?

You paranoid
>>
>>16982046
I'm going to assume that in the event of any wreck with that lease you'll get piss tested. At least that is how it is at my company. No matter how safe you are, Sally on her cell phone could tank your career. If not good for you, but a small amount of paranoia is the only reason stoners like us have gotten this far in the professional world.
>>
>>16981573
grow your own weed, make your own food

it's okay ya fat stoned fuck, you can grow up just a little bit
>>
>>16982185
Fucking savage.
>>
>>16981706
>2oz month about $500.
Go to a legal state and drive back with a bunch. In Washington state, the retail stores sell 28 grams for $99 and there is a good choice. It is $5 to $6 per gram for the highest THC stuff. Of course, there THC oil for vapers that don't care for the smoke and its wastefulness.
>>
>>16981573
>Is buying new never OK
Buying new is plenty OK for many people who have good solid jobs and low risk of losing them.

Government contractor jobs require drugfree employees. Because you seem to have low self-control issues for drugs, that "feeling" might get you into trouble even if there is a car accident not your fault.

As for buying legal jane in colorado, oregon, and washington, local laws don't require shops to record names of buyers, but some shops do record. So be vary wary of shops that seem to keep names. You can't use a bankcard in those shops as that flags you to the government. You have to get the cash in your home state's ATM because getting a lot of ATM cash or even gasoline in those jane states might be a flag you are over there doing something. Can't do anything about your privacy if you have a GM car with invasive OnStar because that will show the car was driven and parked in front of the recreational marijuana store. Same with your cellphone.
>>
>>16982493
While what you say is not false, your final paragraph only really applies to those with a security clearance. But I do agree (as one with low level clearance), whether a direct hire or a contractor, using illegal drugs while working for the feds is idiotic. Especially pot. OP has bigger life issues than a car payment.
>>
This is hilarious. Your fat and smoke weed, and to justify your depression your going to get yourself in debt with a new car loan.

In what way will a new camaro solve ANY of your issues, except get you to the McDonalds quicker?

Go to rehab or a support group or something.
>>
You sound like ex military op.

Fat, immature, stupid, terrible at making financial decisions and still on mama governments tits.
>>
>>16982750
What the fuck is wrong with you pussies? I drive my own god damn car. There is no fucking premise for me to be tested.

>>16982787
>>16982814
Sure is b in here
>>
>>16981585
New Camaros depreciate about as fast as diesel trucks and gold ingots.
>>
>>16983109
>There is no fucking premise for me to be tested
I like how you're completely ignorant of the fact that your work COULD drug test you. You act like you're 100% immune. Shit happens.
>>
>>16983201
I'll try not to leave marijuana in my cubicle? How fucking degenerate do you have to be to get singled out for drug testing?
>>
keep smoking weed but cut back, get your new cool car and drive the fuck out of it high, cut out the fast food
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.