[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Letting my moms family drive my Mercedes while I'm up

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

File: reeeeeee.jpg (17KB, 399x388px) Image search: [Google]
reeeeeee.jpg
17KB, 399x388px
>Letting my moms family drive my Mercedes while I'm up with my dads family up north for the month
>Check off mileage at 173,540 before leaving
>Second day I'm gone my mom calls me and tells me my sister hit a speed bump at Ikea buying some ugly ass coffee table
>Tell her to take it to a friend at work who will check it out for free
>She instead takes it to a Russian owned shit shack because they're offering free car washes
>Charges her $400 for a new front shock
>Think the whole ordeal is done with
>Come back from after being gone for a month last night
>Car now has 179,239 miles and oil light is on
>Check oil level
>No oil
>Remove cap
>Emulsion stuck to cap
>Bring car in to work this morning and rack it
>There's a hole in the oilpan large enough to fit my pinky in
>Oil pan gasket is warped near the front of the engine enough that I can fit a credit card inbetween it and the engine
>My mom and sister drove my car 6,000 miles in one month with no oil, coolant freely mixing into the oil system and a crack in the oil pan

Why do women lose all forms of common sense and logic when cars come up?
>>
How is it possible to put 6000 miles on in one month?? Sorry anon. That fucking blows
>>
>>16981454
they gonna pay for it?
>>
>>16981454
>things that didnt happen
>>
File: 1479239484025.jpg (62KB, 720x480px) Image search: [Google]
1479239484025.jpg
62KB, 720x480px
>>16981454
>implying any of this ever happened
I hope it didn't, I really do.

>letting somebody DD your car for an entire month
you fucked up fampai. Personally, I never let anyone besides my immediate family/best friend drive my cars, and even then only in an absolute emergency AND for only a day/night at a time.
>>
>>16981454
>6000 miles without oil.
I'm gonna call bullshit on that.
>>
>>16981454
thats how women operate, do random thing, when shit goes down whine and complain that you had no time, etc., try to justify it basically.
>>
>>16981454
This is why my mom only drove my Mercedes twice the entire time I owned it. Women in general don't value things like men do, especially cars. My moms car had plenty of dings and scratches and dents yet never had any insurance claims. Then she wonders why I never let her drive my cars.

Don't let women drive your car unless you drive a beater that can take a few dents and abuse.
>>
>6000 miles without oil
Pics or GTFO
>>
>>16981454
>My mom and sister drove my car 6,000 miles in one month with no oil, coolant freely mixing into the oil system and a crack in the oil pan

Yeah nah, calling bullshit mate
>>
>My GF is a car enthusiast who values her and my car as the most precious thing we own.
Feels good
>>
File: 8e4.png (203KB, 1153x797px) Image search: [Google]
8e4.png
203KB, 1153x797px
>>16981454
>>
>>16983291
Your gf ACTS like a car enthusiast. Women are actors. They aren't enthusiastic about anything besides dick and making offspring
>>
>>16981454
>ask mom to take car to dealership for warranty oil change while I'm at work
>she does
>drives it around doing errands
>no problem with me
>least to I can do for doing it for me
>also takes little cousin too
>back seats have popcorn, chocolate stains, and juice stains all over.
Fucking pissed
>>
File: First.png (884KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
First.png
884KB, 1080x1080px
>>16981454
> my mom's family
> mom and sister
U wat mate?
>>
>>16981454
The only reason I call bullshit is the 6,000 miles in one month.
>>
>>16983470
How can someone be this retarded when they know how to rebuild an engine?
>>
>>16983924
>implying rebuilding an engine is an intellectually engaging task
A 10 year old with a manual could do that.
>>
>>16981484
This so much, women are so wonderful not all women are like that OP stop hating women they're just the best!
>>
>own 3 cars
>1 for wife (who us ultra anal about maintenance contrary to the mgtows itt)
>1 for me
>disposable shitbox for guests and trips to Home Depot

No worries
>>
>>16984025
Why would you ever have a "guest car"?
>>
>>16984224

For guests, obviously.
>>
>>16984224
Not him. But my brother flys in and stays at my place during the holidays and such. So he just uses one of my cars
>>
>>16981476
its not unless they were driving it ~200 miles a day, which is insane
>>
>>16984243
I believe they can bring their own car.
>>
>>16983438
first time I met her she was in her garage changing the fuel filter on her civic type r.
Nah m8 I think she doens't act
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.