[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /o/ I've got a 2009 Chevy Aveo running a P0014 so I

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: P0014.jpg (160KB, 1500x1467px) Image search: [Google]
P0014.jpg
160KB, 1500x1467px
Hey /o/
I've got a 2009 Chevy Aveo running a P0014 so I need to buy a Camshaft Position Actuator Solenoid(?)
I was wondering where I should go to buy the parts I need (both exhaust/intake valves) and how to be sure that they fit my vehicle before I make this purchase. I'm kinda new to self repairs and honestly have no idea outside of some google searching what I'm doing or what I'm getting, but I know how to replace the part once I have it.
>>
>I've got a 2009 Chevy Aveo

SCRAP IT DO NOT PUT ANY MONEY INTO IT
>>
>>16980628
Why??
This is literally a $40 fix...
>>
>>16980636
Replacing intake/exhaust valves are not a 40$ fix.
>>
>>16980643
https://www.amazon.com/12655420-12655421-Camshaft-Position-Actuator/dp/B01IWC42Q0/ref=pd_sbs_263_5?_encoding=UTF8&pd_rd_i=B01IWC42Q0&pd_rd_r=V4HT1WC974AASTPF4DFC&pd_rd_w=LOcMT&pd_rd_wg=E0tkB&psc=1&refRID=V4HT1WC974AASTPF4DFC
>>
>>16980636
Theyre some of the most unreliable cars around. It will be an endless money pit. Sell it as-is to a stupid teenager and buy something reliable.
>>
>>16980679
I'd like to at least turn the engine light off before selling it
>>
>>16980671
Those are not 'valves', and odds are that its probably in a spot where you'll need to take the valve cover off to get to.

Furthermore that's Chinese junk that will probably fail in a matter of days.

>>16980688
Then buy a code reader for less than 40, and delete the error codes.
>>
>>16980752
>Those aren't valves
Yeah, there solenoids...
Never said they were valves?
And how do you think I found the code? Did you even read my post or did you just flip shit at the mention of an old car make that gave you trouble in the past?
>>
>>16980784
>I should go to buy the parts I need (both exhaust/intake valves)

>Valves.
>>
>>16980848
I meant I needed one FOR each valve. Doesn't mean I'm replacing the valves themselves.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.