[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Would you rather pay $1,140 dollars for OEM headlights or pa

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: thanksobama.png (31KB, 1118x346px) Image search: [Google]
thanksobama.png
31KB, 1118x346px
Would you rather pay $1,140 dollars for OEM headlights or pay $245 for a rice looking pair like this

http://www.ebay.com/itm/SMOKED-BLACK-2008-2015-Mitsubishi-Lancer-Evolution-EVO-X-Projector-LED-Headlight-/232274720156?fits=Year%3A2012%7CModel%3ALancer&hash=item3614a6f59c:g:zxkAAOSwWxNYzJoZ&vxp=mtr
>>
>>16968334
Why do you even need new headlights?
>>
Neither, get used oem or oem looking aftermarket
>>
those ebay headlights looking fucking terrible. Try and find a used pair of OEMs somewhere.
>>
>>16968342
My ex broke both of them. She's crazy as fuck, But I can't file a insurance claim because that would require calling the police. An If i do that they will arrest her and she will likely kill herself or something. I think going to jail would push her over the edge and she might try to kill me too

Long story, We had been together since were were literally 15 and I left her in December because I got sick of her crazy bullshit and jealousy
>>
>>16968359
>sticking your dick in crazy
Shiggy diggy
>>
>>16968346
OEM is the 1000 dollar pair.

The only OEM aftermarket headlights I can find are the eBay ones.

I've called 30+ salvage yards looking for this gen headlights that are HID....I guess all the EVO's are totaled from the front lol
>>
>>16968363
She wasn't always this crazy. She was normal up until 25ish. She's just recently gotten crazy over the last few years
>>
>>16968359
Call the psych ward.
>>
>>16968359
>We had been together since were were literally 15
>>16968373
>She was normal up until 25ish
call the police and hope for the best, and by the best i mean murder suicide.. you both are fucking crazy.
>>
>>16968373
How much is your deductible?
>>
>>16968448
$500

But you have to have a police report to file an insurance claim. I can't call them because they will arrest her.

An that's just not a good idea. She is not wrapped so tight right now lol
>>
>>16968457
Well then It's only an extra 600 bucks. Oem is the best. All the used ones on eBay are damaged. You could check car-part.com near you
>>
>>16968463
I'll check that
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.