[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Owe 15k on my car, and apparently the most I can get for it is

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

Owe 15k on my car, and apparently the most I can get for it is 11k. I'm willing to take the hit, own up to my mistakes, and buy a used car on Craigslist. What should I get? Was thinking a v6 camry, or similar. Maybe just wait for an electric car?
>>
I'm guessing you bought a hyundai?
>>
>>16966123
just crash it and let insurance cover it.
>>
>>16966226
insurance would only give him 11k unless he got gap insurance
>>
Why take the hit? Just keep driving the car.
>>
>>16966352

Engine is fine, it leaks in both the passenger side and the trunk. And yes, I fell for the Hyundai meme. Never again.
>>
>>16966226
>>16966272
This. Your insurance adjuster will probably value the car at about 12k. So you'll only owe $3k to pay off, just pay that off and finance or buy out a cheap car.

You'll be relieved when you finally get rid of it. 15,000 is a lot of money and time to get paid off, just crash it and hope you total it. Then never make that same mistake again.
>>
>>16966384

Why not just sell it at 11k without crashing it?
>>
>>16966446
No one is going to buy it
>>
>>16966362

What car is it?
>>
>>16968524
2014 Veloster
>>
>>16968596
HAHAHAHA Its always a fucking hyundai.
>>
>>16966226
>just crash it and let insurance cover it.
What if insurace chooses to repair? Then OP takes a huge hit on re-sale.
>>
>>16968739
What if the price of the repairs exceed the value of the vehicle?
>>
>>16968739
OP better crash that shit good

hit a truck head on or something
>>
OP i hope you aren't dumb enough to actually crash your car. You'll pay for it with your up premiums.
>>
>>16968758
then its a total loss. same as totaling your car in a way it can't be repaired
>>
>>16966168
>hyundai
There is a huge recall going on now for total engine failure (broken crank). Be sure to get that engine swapped before trying to sell. Don't bother if you are just going to wreck it for insurance.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.