[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Have you ever been so fed up with defensive driving that you've

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: Untitled1.jpg (492KB, 1567x796px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled1.jpg
492KB, 1567x796px
Have you ever been so fed up with defensive driving that you've just given up and hope someone hits you because of their mistake?
Every fucking week I take this left hand turn onto a 3 lane road.
The interior(blue) lane is left turn only, however the lane they turn into will eventually come to an intersection where that lane is another left turn only.
So, every smart driver will take the right lane(green) because you won't have to merge over if you want to continue straight down this major road.

However, idiots see a line of cars turning left in the green lane and think "pssssh, fuck that I'll get in this empty blue lane".
The light turns green and everyone turns left, except for the fact the people who got into the blue lane now see they chose poorly, and take the Yellow turn radius(cutting across one or more lanes).

Now back to defensive driving, I am sick of hard braking, or swerving into the far lane to avoid being hit, and wonder if I should just hold my ground and let their wallet or ego take the hit when they either are forced to jerk left in panic, or hit me and pay for the damage.
>>
>>16960150
>hoping to cause an accident
Kill you are self
>>
>>16960157
the only way to make this stop is to make idiots realize who is in the wrong.
I'm perfectly ok with dicking around in a rental while my cars in the shop since I'm not paying for it.
>>
>>16960172
No, causing accidents won't fix anything, literally jump off a bridge
>>
>>16960150
Do you really want to waste your time dealing with their insurance?
>>
>>16960150
if they hit you then it is their fault

you don't have to save people from their own stupidity
>>
>>16960198
>causing an accident
how is staying in my lane causing an accident?

>>16960223
I think it's worth it in the long run, I get to enjoy a smug satisfaction for a minor inconvenience
>>
>>16960235
So much autism
>>
no, because i only have comprehensive and not collision

if i get hit, i am fucked
>>
>>16960241
their liability insurance would pay for it anyway

just hope that an illegal mexican with no license and no insurance doesn't hit you
>>
>>16960241
>if i get hit, i am fucked

I'd do it driving my shitbox 4x4 with the rusty I-beam winch bumper.
>>
what you do is get a dash cam and if someone cuts across your lane, you flash your lights and honk your horn at them
you then follow them really close until they stop, run over to them with your hands in your pockets and tell them how much of a shit driver they are
>>
>>16960150
Learn to drive aggressive so you can be in the in between its great.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.