[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>drive qt from work home since it's on my way home >when

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

File: 1490398066477.png (134KB, 352x240px) Image search: [Google]
1490398066477.png
134KB, 352x240px
>drive qt from work home since it's on my way home
>when nearly at destination she was smiling and says 'i really enjoyed this conversation'

first time she has ever said this even though I drive her home everytime we work together.

I also noticed she wore makeup today. at least more than usually. she normally looks like no makeup or that 'no-makeup makeup' look

should I be thinking anything of this or just use these drives home as practice to talk to girls

also what should I say if she ever asks for my Facebook? (I don't have one because no friends or social life and don't want to be exposed for this)
>>
>>16952775
If you don't have fb just make an IG and Snapchat, makes you seem like you have some sort of social life
>>
>>16952785
What would I put on Instagram?

Also how does snap chat work. is it just a chat messenger thing or do you actually have a profile that you are supposed to upload shit to
>>
As a naive kid I'd have said not to think much of it, but as an adult that sounds like she's at least somewhat into you I'd at least try, what do you have to lose? Not much, just ask her to come with you for some food or drink and keep things casual so if she rejects you it's nothing big
And if she says yes just lightly keep trying to flirt with her pretty basic looking at it now
>>
File: initial-d-3317861.jpg (194KB, 640x496px) Image search: [Google]
initial-d-3317861.jpg
194KB, 640x496px
>>16952790
Mostly a chat msger
And I'm an artist and into cars so I just post art and cars and crap and just follow artists I like and car pages this isn't that difficult
>>
>>16952775

If you've driven her home more than three times and she hasn't sucked you off she's not interested and is just using you for a free ride.

Stop giving her lifts and give her the cold shoulder at work.
>>
>>16952797
if I follow her on Snapchat will she know?

also I just downloaded it and on the signup page.

it's asking for my name. is this going to be my username or whatever?
>>
File: shingo.jpg (37KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
shingo.jpg
37KB, 480x360px
>also what should I say if she ever asks for my Facebook?
not everybody has a Facebook, just say you don't have one and don't make it a huge deal or anything.

>>16952790
>What would I put on Instagram?
just post pictures of neat shit around you. No memes, especially the ones you find around here.
>>
>2017

>Not having Facebook

Bitch is going to run screaming. You're entire worth as a male is based on your social standing. And unfortunately in this day and age, you have none.
>>
File: 1490261057815.jpg (270KB, 750x728px) Image search: [Google]
1490261057815.jpg
270KB, 750x728px
>>16952802
How old are you my man
>>
>>16952857
>>
Bullshit my man.If she can't accept you not having facebook she doesn't deserve your time.That's retarded.
>>
>>16954374
this. just make a move and bang already and if she refuses she's just there for free rides.
a woman wants to fuck, so fuck her. simple as that
>>
>>16952775
you're thinking too much dude. I only have a snapchat and it doesnt really affect me.
better that you dont have a social media page than a really shitty one.
If you make a new IG and give it to her, you are then forced to keep posting on your IG
>>
>>16952831
>>16954374
>>16954392
I honestly don't think not having a facebook would be that big of a deal for OP

Some people just think social media is a retarded waste of time because it is. I have a facebook and haven't used it in three years and nobody has ever asked me anything about it
>>
>>16954472
what's my post got to do with facebook?
>>
Just don't act thirsty man, don't think about it, just act like your hanging out with a friend unless she's giving you obvious advances/showing interest
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.