[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My girlfriend's Ford Escape needs its left turn signal bulb

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: fordescape.jpg (691KB, 1600x854px) Image search: [Google]
fordescape.jpg
691KB, 1600x854px
My girlfriend's Ford Escape needs its left turn signal bulb changed and I looked up videos on how to replace and it seems extremely easy. Is it? She doesn't trust that I can replace the bulb and is deciding to go somewhere to have it fixed and I have a feeling it'll cost a lot compared to me just buying the bulb. Anyone have experience changing them?
>>
pls respond
>>
grow a pair and change it already Jesus Christ man
>>
Since it's not your car let her take it wherever she wants to take it. She's the one spending her cash, not you. Not your problem.

If you can show her in a video that it's easy to do, then try to convince her.

But the fact that you're hesitant to do it makes me nervous. Nervous enough that I'd agree with her to take it to a professional.
>>
>>16951166
Just make sure that the shop she takes it to adds the correct amount of blinker fluid so it doesn't burn out again.
>>
>>16951166
Females like confidence anon.
>How hard is it to change a bulb?

Someone please post the screencap of the dude that tore the bulb out of the plastic housing.
>Guy wasn't sure how to change bulb
>Ended up being talked into using channel locks to remove bulb from plastic housing
>Mutilated the bulb
>>
>>16951166
Bro what the actual fuck?
> Is changing a lightbulb easy?
What do you fucking think? NO! Get a professional to do it. Bring it to my shop, I'll give you a deal I'll charge you half an hour of labor + parts so like a small total of $60. Better than fucking it up and needing a whole front end replacment
>>
File: 1439587862814.png (532KB, 1032x928px) Image search: [Google]
1439587862814.png
532KB, 1032x928px
>>16951688
>>
File: 1490220007786.png (574KB, 605x558px) Image search: [Google]
1490220007786.png
574KB, 605x558px
>>16951715
>60 dollars for 5 minutes of work tops

Top jew m8
>>
>>16951166
>can't even have the confidence to change a bulb without validation from others first
>has gf
Great lie faggot, your dad is bitching at you to change your bulb and won't do it for you will he kiddo? Get off this site, 18+.
>>
>>16953941
> What is, joke?
>>
>>16951367
This
>>
>>16953941
>what is jewing dumb customers and earning money?
>>
>>16951166
You and your girlfriend ought to start seeing different men.
>>
>>16951166
don't do it, if something else goes wrong on the car afterwards she'll blame you
>>
>>16954944
only correct answer.
>>
>>16954944
This.

Also, you can sometimes convince a auto parts store to install it.
>>
>>16951392
>girlfriend
>spending her cash
Lmao
>>
Found another helpful Ford headlight change vid.

https://youtu.be/0OUmnQd5dcI?t=3m21s
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.