[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

1988 Pontiac Fiero GT with 45700 original miles on it with the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: 00J0J_dHoMMNQhMTp_1200x900.jpg (145KB, 1200x900px) Image search: [Google]
00J0J_dHoMMNQhMTp_1200x900.jpg
145KB, 1200x900px
1988 Pontiac Fiero GT with 45700 original miles on it with the shape in good condition and mostly original parts for $7800. Is this too good to be true? Because I fucking love the aesthetic of Fieros and would love to get my first manual car
>>
>>16950385
buy it and find out
>>
>>16950408
I'd rather have a frame of reference before I make that kind of commitment
>>
Bump

Also want the anon with the coolant leak on the Mercury and the talent for writing to comment, he's cool
>>
File: IMG_0609.png (40KB, 228x316px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0609.png
40KB, 228x316px
>the most desirable model and year of Fiero
>only 50,000 miles despite being nearly 30 years old
>only wants $7800

Read between the lines anon
>>
>>16950385
They're inferior the the MR2 in just about every way but for an '88 in that condition is a steal
>>
>>16951947
How so? I hear MR2s are death traps with thier snap oversteer
>>
>>16953390
I mean, same with the fiero lol
>>
>>16950385
Jesus Christ they want almost 8 grand for an 80s Pontiac?
>>
>>16953779
The 87 and 88 GT are the only worthwhile models. There's a cult following for them and usually they're beat to shit or have fucktons of miles (a result of being three decades old) so finding one of the few 6-cylinder models with the right year with that few miles with the body in that condition is like finding a diamond in the rough, I've seen people charge $15,000 for a Fiero in the exact same shape.
>>
OP here

Feels shitty not having any money because another Fiero GT (its an 87) appeared on Craigslist last night with 2000 fewer miles for about $1000 more. I don't think I could get a bank loan for either amount because I barely have any credit to begin with and I definitely couldn't talk my dad into cosigning
>>
>>16953773
5 star crash saftey rating
Not the safest thing on the road but dont call it a deathtrap
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.