[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How fucked am I /o/? My car got stuck in water and water started

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: 20170403_033854.jpg (3MB, 2518x1814px) Image search: [Google]
20170403_033854.jpg
3MB, 2518x1814px
How fucked am I /o/?
My car got stuck in water and water started to seep in through the door.

By the time I got on top of my car and walked to dry land, water was about a little bit under the seat.

The water hasn't risen since then and it receded a bit but I didn't get to turn off my warning lights since I was panicking to get out.

Picture is of my car before Police drove me away.
>>
>>16946300
enjoy your moss and fungus.
why the hell did you stop?
it's not that deep.
>>
>>16946300
S A L V A G E T I T L E

F L O O D
A
M
A
G
E
>>
>>16946320
This. I'm also curious why you'd stop in under a foot of water.
>>
did the car stall out? did you try and start it back up?
>>
>>16946313
>why the hell did you stop?
>>16946341
>This. I'm also curious why you'd stop in under a foot of water.

He was probably afraid of hydrolocking.

>>16946300
It'll never work right again. Try to get your insurance to total it.
>>
>>16946353
Nice thing is cars have paper air filters so they can soak a good amount of water first before the engine gets it.
>>
>Ausfag

Why am I not surprised?
>>
>>16946353
>He was probably afraid of hydrolocking.
Considering it's either that or the car getting totaled out to flood damage he might as well have gone for it. That said there's basically no way he's going to get enough water into the engine to hydrolock it in 8 inches of water.
>>
>>16946300
Dickhead, if its flooded forget it

Where abouts are you anyway?
>>
>>16946313
My car didn't want to move anymore. Believe me I tried. I just have to call a tow in the morning.
>>
>>16946392
The wiring of the car it's on the floor, and was flooded, just sell it for parts
>>
>>16946392
are you from Mackay or what?
>>
>>16946452
Baton Rouge, LA.

>>16946428
Sigh. Was arfaid of that. Really didn't want to let the car go. 1st car since high school.
>>
>>16946478
It sucks ass to lose a car like that. I refuse to even go through puddles after the stories I've heard about hydrolocking. Better safe than sorry, you know?

That storm just got to me in Slidell. It rains too damn much here.
>>
>>16946478
what is that? it looks like a renault badge.
>>
>>16946392
Dont bother calling your roadside, FYI.
>>
>>16946300
tard
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.