[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

[D a i l y A u s f a g T h r e a d ] >Return of /dat/ Edi

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 264
Thread images: 31

File: ausfag.jpg (62KB, 480x417px) Image search: [Google]
ausfag.jpg
62KB, 480x417px
[D a i l y A u s f a g T h r e a d ]
>Return of /dat/ Edition

>'Strayan Cars & Bikes
>'Strayan Questions & Answers
>'Strayan Pictures & Videos
>'Strayan Blogging, Bitching & Moaning
>'Strayan Scenc as fuck

>/dat/ Links
OP CopyPasta:https://pad.riseup.net/p/datop
Music List:https://pad.riseup.net/p/datmusic
Meets List:https://pad.riseup.net/p/datmeets
/dat/ Map:https://www.zeemaps.com/map?group=1829299

>Community Links
Cart/o/graphy Map:https://www.zeemaps.com/map?group=1049739
/dat/ Steam Group:http://steamcommunity.com/groups/DailyAusfagThread/

>Guides & Information
/dat/ External PDF List:https://pad.riseup.net/p/datpdfs
/dat/ Recommended Cars:https://my.mixtape.moe/akuicw.jpg
/dat/ Recommended Bikes:https://my.mixtape.moe/mpxqyl.jpg
RAA Used Car Checklist:http://www.raa.com.au/documents/motoring-buy-a-car-checklist

Previous thread: >>????????
>>
Compared to all other continents, are everything in Australia trying to kill you?
>>
Hello everyone. It was nice not having to talk to you for a week. I think it's time for /dat/ to come back now. The OP is a bit old I think, there's no discord link. Pls no postieposting
>>
>>16939645
Basically, Yes. It's not a place for seppo nancy boys.
>>
>>16939645
pic related cunt
>>
What does buying a repairable salvage/write off car mean for your insurance?
>>
These threads are doomed.
>>
>>16939649
relax, the postie shit was by falcunt when he kept getting banned from the discord for posting like a soft cunt.

a new pasta is needed though. we can make a completely new /dat/.
>>
File: just euthanize my shit up.jpg (220KB, 1200x900px) Image search: [Google]
just euthanize my shit up.jpg
220KB, 1200x900px
why are people so shit at driving
especially on the freeway
>>
>>16939839
The postie shit was not just falcunt. Postie is hated for a good reason and i won't get into it here as i want the shit to die down, but don't try and pin it all on falcunt.

He's not the only one who hates postie.
>>
>>16940072
unironically this, postie was responsible for all the drama and egging falcunt on
>>
>>16940072
> Postie is hated for a good reason and i won't get into it here as i want the shit to die down
Oh you mean the shooped evidence and anons just saying "yo this accusation is legit"? Falcunt isn't the end all that did it since it was a combination of shitposters.
>>
>when you want sick rice but all you have is a commodore wagon
https://www.carsales.com.au/private/details/Holden-Commodore-2002/SSE-AD-4518479/
>>
>>16940080
No, postie harrassing falcunt to the point falcunt decided to fight back by shitting up our threads.

Or the drama in discord where he needed to pretend it was some secret club and he was god admin.

Or the shit he pulled on /mu/ and /dbt/

Of course falcunt shooped some texts about diaper shit, but the rest are valid arguments backed up by a number of people who have witnessed postie's manipulative behavior first hand.

Go ask about him on /mu/, it won't be positive.
>>
>>16940089
>No, postie harrassing falcunt to the point falcunt decided to fight back by shitting up our threads.
Actually it was for banning the dumb cunt for shitposting constantly and having fits. Everyone on the discord was sick of falcunt.

>Or the drama in discord where he needed to pretend it was some secret club and he was god admin.
That was falcunt shitposting here and calling it that, there was a fucking invite link in the OP for months. Funny calling it a secret club that has an invite link everywhere and encourages everyone to be in it.

>Or the shit he pulled on /mu/ and /dbt/
/dbt/ confirmed they fucked up and accused the wrong guy
/mu/ was also a story by an anon here

>Of course falcunt shooped some texts about diaper shit, but the rest are valid arguments backed up by a number of people who have witnessed postie's manipulative behavior first hand.
Literally nobody but Anonymous posters on /dat/ accused him of shit.

>Go ask about him on /mu/, it won't be positive.
I did. They have no idea about any of it.
>>
>>16940099
obviously postie defense force with how hard you're defending him.
is it that hard to admit both postie and falcunt are to blame?

us normal people don't like either of you and want the drama to fuck off.
>>
File: 1475289450672.jpg (12KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
1475289450672.jpg
12KB, 480x360px
>>16940099
>when anons actually give a shit to source something to end shit and actually do
>>
>>16940099
Are you actually implying he did not go full nazi in discord and try and seize control, splintering it into two?

Because he did.
>>
>>16940110
I admit discord was unnecessary and postie didn't need to make one but falcunt having an autism attack and going on a rampage about it was equally stupid. On the whole, the situation is completely ridiculous.
>>
>>16940116
We know falcunt had an autism attack, but postie and his friends were relentlessly harassing him for months causing him to snap. That's why they are both responsible.
>>
>>16940122
>We know falcunt had an autism attack, but postie and his friends were relentlessly harassing him for months causing him to snap
No mate. Falcunt just snapped plain because he got banned like always. Remember how crazy he went over Jimmy? And how crazy he went when he got banned on here? He made threads taunting the janitors from here every time he got banned.

Jimmy never even said anything bad towards him yet he went crazy threatening him and posting about him.
>>
File: falcunt has an autism overload.jpg (100KB, 846x450px) Image search: [Google]
falcunt has an autism overload.jpg
100KB, 846x450px
>>16940127
>how crazy he went when he got banned on here? He made threads taunting the janitors from here every time he got banned.
fuckin a
it doesnt take much to make falcunt go autistic
>>
>>16940127
You think we don't know falcunt is crazy? Postie kept poking the crazy fuck for months, laughing about him behind his back in discord planning what to post with weeb in the threads here to either piss him off or pretend to be him and make others hate him.

They relentlessly targeted falcunt and then try and pin all the blame on him, which is bullcrap.

We all know falcunt is deranged, but postie is just as twisted in the head, just smarter and more manipulative. Those of us who've interacted with him know what he's like.

As far as i am concerned they can both fuck off and stop shitting up these threads. We all know it's postie and his mates defending him here, just as it was falcunt making the googoo diaper shit.
>>
>>16940133
>postie is just as twisted in the head, just smarter and more manipulative
This 'postie is a hyper intelligent super villain' shit is never not funny.
>>
>>16939907
ethnics
>>
>>16940136
He's just a cunt, it does not take much to outsmart falcunt.

That's what makes it more pathetic, he is picking on a down syndrome autist.
>>
>>16940083
No mention at all of the fully sikk custom paintjob and replica HSV front end in the ad. Like when you get a real stupid tattoo and pray that it doesn't come up in conversation.
>>
>>16940141
doesnt falcunt have fetal alcohol syndome though, not down syndrome?
>>
>>16940148
same shit, he's fucked in the head. postie is a cruel cunt to pick on him.
>>
>>16940148
where's the discord fuken
>>
>>16940167
The OP of these threads (falcunt for the last few months) removed the link. It got reposted in most of the threads but then falcunt just shitposted about it or rejoined and shitposted on it till he got banned again. He was at war with discord.

Now the discord is closed and falcunt is banned from here again.
>>
>>16940170
Someone gonna start it up again?
>>
>>16940187
discord is back up and postie and his friends got banned along with falcunt, for good reason.
>>
>>16940191
gib link
>>
Oh my fucking god you retards what did I tell you the other day?

Did I or did I not say to SHUT THE FUCK UP about 'hurrr muh postie' and 'hurrrr muh falcunt'.

SHUT YOUR FUCKING RETARDED CENTRELINK CIGGIE BUTT BRAIN MOUTHS. Nobody fucking cares. christ
>>
>>16940416
Instead of whinging about it, make good posts about cars instead.
>>
>>16939669
They won't allow full comp insurance usually. Only 3rd party property
>>
>>16939839
t. Postie cum tributer
>>
>>16940187
No. Discord is the reason for this.

THERE IS NOTHING WRONG WITH THIS CHATROOM
>>
>>16940564
t. falcunt
>>
So I was reading through here, I thought this general got banned?
why did falcunt get banned? or Postie?
Not an Aussie but I am curious about what has been happening with you faggots
>>
>>16940573
Postie made a discord, shit knows why, then people moved over there.
Then falcunt went on then.
Then he got banned for being a cunt on there.
Then falcuts autistic rampage plagued /dat/ for weeks until he got banned and janitors deleted /dat/ threads for a while.

It's all only just recovering.
>>
>>16940576
okay thanks for the updated, good luck for future thread my friends down under
>>
>>16940576
here's the honest explanation without taking sides.

>postie scheming behind people's backs and pissing off falcunt
>falcunt is a giant sperg and makes postie's life hell and ruins the threads
>postie can't let it go and has his friends defend him in the thread
>postie flips his shit with the other discord admins and takes all his friends over to his own server, along with the bike faggots from /dbt/
>falcunt continues sperging out until he is banned
>postie continues to try and make himself out as innocent in this
>threads are now ruined, the original discord is ok and postie runs his own circlejerk
>falcunt has vanished for now but will presumably be back

postie is a giant douche, but the shit about him wearing a diaper was made up by falcunt.
>>
>>16940576
dat will never recover. everyone is sick of discord and sick of falcunt and has ditched.
>>
>>16940579
the endless shitposting here about the discord was all falcunt though. he went mental when he got banned from it.
>>
>>16940579
like I said to the other guy, thank you, I noticed your guys threads disappearing weirdly, didn't know there was so much drama behind the scenes, luckily things can move forward and be less shit now, again good luck friends, hopefully me just asking what happened doesn't start anything, both seemed in the wrong
>>
>>16940583
not true, some of it was postie trying to frame falcunt. they had drama going way back and weeb/postie were trying to turn everyone against him.

he's a fuckwit but so are postie and his friends. stay clear of all of them.
>>
>>16940585
but falcunt has been very well known for going full sperg at bans. he made threads taunting the janitors here each time he got a ban.
>>
>>16940587
we know he is a sperg, no-one is disputing that. we're saying postie was also contributing anonymously and laughing about it in discord.

he's just as much to blame, both are sperglords.
>>
So how do i import a muscle car from the USA?
>>
>>16940572
t. NFI
>>
>>16940573
Some shithead postal worker got outed to his peers as being the guy who cum tributes pictures amd he went full retard damage control because he is innocent.

LMAO
>>
>>16940589
Why would you want seppo rubbish?
>>
>>16940099
>/dbt/ confirmed they fucked up and accused the wrong guy
>/mu/ was also a story by an anon here
No and no.

Lemme guess you will post your alternative facts with shooped on txt that proves it was someone esle. Meanwhile the pic with posties distinctive laptop, distinctive black table and helmet that all match the cum tribute pics arent him.
>>
>>16940592
don't forget the evidence he's got brain damage and is into diaper play.

that was not falcunt shitposting, he really is googoo in the brain.
>>
>>16940598
I Heard he suffered the brain damage due to deepthroating cocks for too long at Mt Lofty and it caused a lack if oxygen, thus causing said brain damage.
>>
>>16940596
>>16940592
postie is cum tribute anon, not sure about the diaper shit but his track record does not look good.

>cum tributes on /dbt/ and /mu/
>loads of anons claiming they have met him irl and he's a creep
>manipulative and power hungry in discord

it's more believable he's a fuckwit than he's a normal guy.

>>16940599
>>16940598
he actually admitted he has brain damage on /dbt/
>>
File: hentai.jpg (224KB, 1328x747px) Image search: [Google]
hentai.jpg
224KB, 1328x747px
Had a weird thing happen on Friday that reminded me I haven't been shilling drive days for ages.

Out for dinner with the boys, two random dudes asked us if we all drove Japanese shitboxes then went off and had their dinner.

Anyway, next drive day:
Where: RNP
Meet: Loftus Oval
Date: Sunday 9th August
Time: 8am
>>
>>16940665
Can I come and suck some dicks?
>>
>>16940715
no falcunt
>>
>>16940187
>>16940191
>>16940197
https://discord.gg/wDt8wR8

Falcunt hasn't been on in over a week, it's quite odd for him to be offline for more than 24hrs.
>>
>>16940763
He is in my sex dungeon. Finally lost his virginity.
>>
>>16940715
Sorry, postim8 got first dibs on all the cocks.
>>
God forbid we actually talk cars, but I was doing some heavy thinking on getting a mk5 golf gti as I had no idea you can pick one up for 10 k right now

I have heard however there is problems with the dsg gearbox and if it's fucked it's damn expensive to fix as well as VW being crazy jewish with their servicing fees

Red pill me on this, is there any hidden shit I have to look out for and not have to worry about a fat sum of money for an unforeseeable expense?
>>
Postie is a sick freak
>>
>>16941067
who isnt?
>>
>>16941027
>talking about cars
>when you could be shitposting about fatcunt this postie that

can you FUCK OFF?
>>
>>16941027
I keep seeing sums of $8k thrown around for a new DSG
>>
>>16941105
Christ that's a bit excessive

Is there any way for a mechanic to check it and tell me if it is in good shape or in other words is there any clear warning signs of a bad box. Or is it just a gamble and wait and pray it doesn't fuck itself

I drive autisticly slow if that helps and will only thrash the car if I have a mate egging me on from the passenger seat
>>
>>16941027

>Second hand VW built in the last 15 years.

Literally automotive hot potato with a hand grenade the second the warranty runs out.

Just buy a Focus Tx5 Turbo, paint will probably be shit, but the car itself will still be going strong.
>>
>>16941119

*xr5
>>
postie being a nazi admin yet again
what is new?
>>
>>16941159
postie is a pile of human trash. just ignore him and move on.
>>
>>16941119
So I will be better off buying any jap hatch for the same 10k and be fairly confident that it will be more reliable?

Welp I guess a corolla isn't the worst thing in the world, I did enjoy the shitbox one I had on my p's so I guess a newer one would be even nicer
>>
>>16939658

Dat death grip tho
>>
>>16941200

Doesn't have to necessarily be jap, just do your homework and try to be objective, Golfs are cool little cars, nicely appointed, great performance etc but any car that even runs the risk of having a failure that will literally cost as much as the car to buy really isn't worth gambling with.
>>
Sick of all this postieposting. Fuck you postie defense force.
>>
Managed to smash my 06 camry and need a new car. What would you guy recommend for ~10k Dollarydoos. Something slightly smaller would be nice as I live in the city.
>>
Hi I haven't been to these threads since it all got too autistic with the SA fags.

Is it safe agian yet?
>>
>>16941463
>20 posts in
This was a mistake. Cya fags.
>>
Jimmy never even said anything in discord where he didn't try and /dbt/

Of course force with weeb in the who hates defending him.

Becausing the crazy he went over Jimmy? And how crazy he was god admin.

Go ask about him on /mu/ and /dbt/

Or the drama to fuck for months causing him for months, laughing
Basically think we don't the only one who having up our threads are doomed. relax, the postie shit was equally stupid. On the janitors friends were relentlessly harassing falcunt and though, not doesnt take much to make others hated for /dat/. why are people down, but posting like a soft cunt to snapped plain because he got banned.

Jimmy neveryone. It was not down, but diaper shit, but don't try and pin all the blame on him, which is bullcrap.

We all that diaper shit at driving Basically, Yes. It's not a place for seppo nancy boys.. Those of us who've intelligent super villain' shitting like.

Of course falcunt the drama in the blame?

us normal people who hates defending him to snap. That's what he's like either of you actually, Yes. It's postie and his bullcrap.

Those of us who've intelligent crazy he went when he googoo diaper intering it was responsible. No mate. Falcunt just smarter and make other conting the janitors from the shit at driving the crazy he went when he kept getting banned from the discord was unnecessary and pin it all on falcunt making what make others hates postie shit to discord an autistic. You think it's time for /dat/. why are people don't like always. Remember how harrassing him behind his friends were he needed they can both fuck force with him and egging falcunt have witnessed posting like a completely new pasta is needed to pretend it was equally stupid. On these threatening him to snap. That's what he's like a soft cunt, it don't get into two?

Because he went over Jimmy? And how crazy he went crazy he got banned like either of people don't try and posting like a soft cunt.
>>
File: vx-ss-rearqtr[1].jpg (159KB, 1560x708px) Image search: [Google]
vx-ss-rearqtr[1].jpg
159KB, 1560x708px
>shitbox Mirage is practically dead
>mate got a Pajero and is selling his VX S for $3k

Should I get it? Only 185,000kms, extractors and shit, mate spent around $3k on replacing and fixing shit so I know it's been looked after since he had it. Pic related extremely identical save for the extra S.
>>
>>16942306
Only known issues are the indicator arm sometimes deciding to put the highbeams randomly on when it feels like it and the driver side electric window refusing to work for a bit if you wind the window fully down, pretty common apparently.
>>
>>16941827
Quality shitpostbot
>>
>>16941827
>>16942581
Oi is jimmy in discord? I see someone with the name Dr. Jimmy but I dont know.

Should I try to get him banned?
>>
>>16942352
>Only known issues are the indicator arm sometimes deciding to put the highbeams randomly on when it feels like it

replace the stalk, it happened in my commodore, takes 5 minutes.

and yes the other one is fairly common. if it's a manual thats cheap, if auto, you can get a better deal.
>>
Another dat another threat dedicated to drama about a few mentally deficient losers.
>>
>>16942306
Timeless Classic, hate the interior though
>>
>>16942306
If it had a proper gearbox, I'd snap it up. Even if it's a slushbox though, having the known rwcent history behind it is worth something on its own.
If it's in good shape, why not.
>>
>>16939641
recommended cheap shitbox with easy maintenance? something jap i assume
>>
>>16944758
Lancer, mazda2/3/121/323, Magna, Excel etc. Any econobox is easy maintenance, just ensure you inspect it properly.
>>
>>16943439
Plan on replacing it ASAP if I get it, it's a 5 speed manual.

>>16944716
I wouldn't pay more than $2k max for an auto t b h.
>>
>>16944758
DATSUN
A
T
S
U
N
>>
im worried i can't get a strong enough erection to fuck a girl im dating

help
>>
>>16945639
Is she ugly?
>>
>>16939658
That guys a goner.
f
>>
>>16945679
no

she has great tits
>>
>>16945639

Stop porn and fapping immediately

Take 2 pills of libido-max daily. It contains yohimbe, which will make your heart race and cause you to sweat but it is the only cheap erection pill I'm aware of that has immediate results.

You should be getting normal erections again in a couple of days.
>>
>>16945785
Then take a viagra or something
>>
t56 gearbox rebuild suggestions around coffs area?
>>
>>16945848
>yohimbe
This sounds terrible
>>
>>16945639
You are homosex. Even I could get it up drunk af when I went whale hunting.
>>
>>16945848
>yohimbe
> It is a veterinary drug used to reverse sedation in dogs and deer.
>>
>>16945848
I've cut down the porn and fapping drastically

but I decided to fap today and it was just the same as always

>>16945852
>viagra
>yohimbe

kind of relunctant to be a person that takes pills, how do i explain that to her?

i think a big problem with me is nerves and the fact im not good at focusing well
>>
>>16945382
I'd buy it. 5 speed manual vx is worth 3-5k. LS swap it eventually and then you got a povo ss.
>>
I have 4k, is there anything either fast(ish) and good looking, or unique and reliable for my money? Doesn't have to be driven every day but that would be a bonus factor.
>>
>>16946004
>pretending to be falcunt
Top kek
>>16945382
Yep, buy it.
>>
>>16946203
NO
>>
>>16946004
piss off postie
>>
>>16946203
AW11 MR2
>>
>>16946094
>>16946208
May as well make the plunge and buy it then, cheers.
Was gonna get a loan and buy a decent 4WD as I've only ever owned cheap shitboxes but sick of them dying on me all the time (inb4 he who shall not be named). At least I know the VX is in good nick.
>>
Beer and lasagne does there exist a better combo?
>>
>>16947241
Beer and curry.
>>
>>16947241
beer and petrol
>>
Anyone got a workshop in Sydney I can use?
>>
>>16948869
fuck off coon
>>
Since the thread needs a bump anyway, anyone got an opinion on a citroen c5 like this?
https://www.gumtree.com.au/s-ad/underwood/cars-vans-utes/2003-citroen-c5-sedan-automatic-turbo-diesel-/1141300347
I keep seeing them come up cheap and kind of want one for the diesel and suspension since I'd just be using it for city driving, but how likely am I to end up wishing it had more power or having it break down constantly and need obscure parts?
>>
>working next to some habib private school
>3pm
>all habib milfs in their 20s line up out front of school in 80k land cruisers, hemi suvs, mercedes suvs etc etc and sit in the park gossiping
Tomorrow imma go over there and try chat some of them up
>>
>>16951419
Probably flood damaged after last week.
>>
File: ???.jpg (13KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
???.jpg
13KB, 480x360px
Threadly reminder the pinnacle of aussie automotive taste is with the lebonese

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vlH_sZ6LhEE
>>
File: Bash a leb.jpg (49KB, 650x366px) Image search: [Google]
Bash a leb.jpg
49KB, 650x366px
>>16951917
Your day is coming cunt
>>
Looking for a 4x4 ute for towing, camping and offroading. The budget is 25,000. Right now I only seem to find 2013-14 Colorados and Navaras in that price range. However I have heard horror stories about both. Are they decent cars or really that bad?
>>
>>16951917
>lebonese
>le bon

>pinnacle of aussie automotive taste

Your lack of spelling skills makes this a bi-lingual pun. Gj-bu.
>>
>>16951892
Nah that area shouldn't have been affected too badly. Not like you wouldn't notice, though I wouldn't put it past some cunts to try and pass it off and think you wouldn't see it. Wasn't any hail either so should be sweet. Still not sure if it'd be for me though.
>>
File: APEX.jpg (95KB, 746x960px) Image search: [Google]
APEX.jpg
95KB, 746x960px
>>16939645
>Compared to all other continents, are everything in Australia trying to kill you?
>>
File: cringe.png (28KB, 1221x149px) Image search: [Google]
cringe.png
28KB, 1221x149px
>>
>>16952484
outside of this autistic board everyone loves them
they put out decent content, moog is a fgt though and his music is shit
why is 4chan so contrarian, imo its because were jealous, im so envious of the resources they have at their disposal and their builds.
>>
>>16952830
Humour is a bit safe, friendly and normie. here you have to be a bit edgy and niche, which would stop anything from being popular anyway
>>
>>16952845
those points too.
theyre appealing to the widest audience
>>
>>16952830
I was never much of a fan of their shit but if the subject interested me I wasn't bothered by the way it was done or anything. Newer videos just have have me gradually cringing more at how contrived it comes off as.
>>
>>16952420
That shit makes me fucking rage. Fucken niggers should have been deported.
>>
>>16952222
I wouldn't bother with D40 Navaras. There's absolutely nothing redeeming about them from the engine, to the drivetrain, to the way they perform.

Colorados, well, they're an Isuzu with a more accommodating interior, but then while the italian diesel they use has impressive numbers on paper, the 3.0L in the
D-Max is a lot more willing with less effort if that makes sense. The Isuzu motor also has a better track record in terms of reliability.

Current PX Ranger/BT50 has the best motor with the 5 cylinder, but I'm not convinced of their long term longevity if treated rough. I'm sure it'd be a good prospect if looked after though.

Tritons... The ML with the 3.2 is a brilliant truck with the biggest drivetrain of the midsize utes. But from 2010 Mitsu went backwards and put that god awful, problematic 2.5 diesel back in. If you want a later model truck, I'd avoid Tritons.

Hilux is a Hilux, and you don't get much secondhand Hilux for your money. I like they retained the manual transfer case lever for such a long time, and apart from horror stories about failing injectors taking engines out with them, the 3.0L 1KD motor is a solid performing workhorse like the Isuzu 4JJ1 motor. Post 2007 gets the common rail 130ish kW 1KD-FTE and pre 2007 still has the old 95ish kW 1KZ-TE.

For $25k, I'd get as later model, highest specced D-Max you could find. Alternatively, you could look for a pre-2006 4.2 Patrol with higher kms.
I think I've cover all the Japanese branded utes.
>>
what cars do you fellas see going up in value?
what i can think of right now is any rotary (even rx8s eventually)
>>
>>16952956

>rx8s

top fucking kek

In all seriousness, the age of cars skyrocketing in value is over.

Absolutely pristine original examples will be worth something to collectors and period race cars, but as we transition to electric powered appliances and laws take older petroleum powered vehicles off the road there simply isn't going to be a market for "enthusiast" vehicles.

Buy land.
>>
>>16952956
rx8 will only go up in value if apex seals continue to be made
no apex seal = rx8 is useless
>>
File: 1397887765091.png (61KB, 1019x476px) Image search: [Google]
1397887765091.png
61KB, 1019x476px
>>16952870
when will moog visit us again
>>
>>16953051
you know it was postie and weeb shitposting mcm non stop and blaming it on falcunt to make mcm hate us
>>
>>16953051
He would refuse to come back to the thread, you'll just have to get him into the discord

Hell if he came to the thread now he'd just be even more justified in bitching about us than back then.
>>
>>16953062
postie piss off
>>
File: IMG_0162.jpg (284KB, 2048x1152px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0162.jpg
284KB, 2048x1152px
Pocket trains a cute, CUTE.
>>
>>16953197
How come that NH Volvo has a bulldog on the hood?
>>
Why does nobody sell a car that is

>a sedan or wagon
>rear wheel drive
>a mechanically simple, 6 cylinder, naturally aspirated engine
>at least 170kw
>a 5 speed manual gearbox
>four seats and two doors
>a decent sized boot with a spare wheel
>no electronic gizmos or drive settings
>no fucking phone connectivity.
>no driver aids, cameras or sensors. I have eyes and mirrors.
>ABS that I can switch off
>only a radio for entertainment
>a no frills interior, apart from maybe a clock.
>and weighs less that 1300kgs

basically a simple, small, lightweight, drivers car. I don't feel like buying a 25 year old M3 and I hate how big, heavy and complex modern cars are.
>>
>>16953432

>sedan or wagon

>two doors

Wut?

Also I completely agree, i've been looking for a "new car" for about a decade now, the interiors alone make me want to puke.
>>
>>16953462
two door sedans are a thing, yes.

the wagon might be closer to a shooting brake tho
>>
>>16953432
>and weighs less that 1300kgs
Up until I got to that a commodore or falcon was sound like a good fit desu. To some degree they're probably reason there's so few options, any car like that would be competing with dirt cheap shitboxes, and half the people who would be keen so such a car were already more than content with their falcodores.
>>
>>16953229
Because you touch yourself at night.
>>
>>16953486
>two door sedans are a thing, yes.
That'd be a coupe.
Sounds like a BMW 130i is pretty close to your description.
>>
>>16953432
The e36 m3 weighs 1500kg. It was not light.
>>
File: 20170405_094151.jpg (1MB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
20170405_094151.jpg
1MB, 2560x1440px
>letting Indians tow your car
>>
>>16953432
>ABS that I can switch off
i can agree with the rest, but this is bait right?
>>
>>16953432
It's 2017 and the public wants all that shit. Cheap car makers don't have all the gizmos since they're cheap but RWD is reserved for more expensive cars and sports cars.
>>
>>16953432
What you want is the 70s
>>
File: 20170405_130021.jpg (2MB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
20170405_130021.jpg
2MB, 2560x1440px
>afterthought engineering
All of this had to come out to get to the fuel pump/filter when all it needed...
>>
File: 20170405_130041.jpg (2MB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
20170405_130041.jpg
2MB, 2560x1440px
>>16957361
Was a little flap like this cut in the carpet under the seat
>>
>>16953432
E36 328i is all of these things
>>
>>16957372
this
>>
>>16957372
good idea. these are pretty powerful and also easier to maintain than an m3.
>>
>>16953432
This is what is making me think about just building my own car from remanufactured parts and just keeping it forever
>>
>>16958321
You should do that as I'm 100% sure you have the skills to do so
>>
If a car is fullfucked from rust (nothing drive train related) will it last off-road for a weekend of light rally?
>>
>>16958478
How long is a piece of string
>>
>>16958519
Fwd light car, it's just to get too and from granny flats out near mansfield
>>
>>16958336
>I can't do it so it is impossible for anyone else to
all it takes is man-hours m8
can I get it done as fast as a shop? no
does that matter? no
>>
>>16958545
Get to it then dreamer.
>>
I thought you rooniggers were capable of habdling the banter. Why are you acting all faggy and shit?
>>
>>16958693
unfortunately an autist or two around here cant handle the bantz and has a sperg sometimes.
>>
>>16958693
Millennial cancer
>>
>>16958700
postie cannot stop flipping out and losing his shit
he's worse than falcunt
>>
>>16958709
>its another "postie is to blame for everything, never falcunt or anyone else" post
fucksake
>>
>>16958709

Fuck off. Neither postie or falcunt have posted in here in ages, it's just you fags stirring it all up again.
>>
>>16958710
are you a dense fuck? when we say he's worse than falcunt, that does not absolve falcunt of being a moron.

we know he's a cockhead, postie is worse because he's more manipulative
>>
>>16958713
you cunts asked what we thought of postie
>>
File: Mac Pass.jpg (3MB, 3840x2160px) Image search: [Google]
Mac Pass.jpg
3MB, 3840x2160px
>>16940665
Reminder it's this Sunday boys.
Newfags welcome
>>
/dats/ way too shit to deal with anymore, its circlejerking over literal nobodies with the same conversation over and over, it never fucking ends

im still lurking /o/, but honestly fuck /dat/ im out
>>
>>16958693
Some sooky postal worker went postal. No surprise there.
>>
Thinking of swapping a flat six into my 121 anyone got any experience in doing this before???
>>
>>16958902
which one? i know the mightycarmods boys did an ez30 a while back shouldnt be too hard i reckon
>>
File: Mazda-121-Bubble-1995-005.jpg (70KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
Mazda-121-Bubble-1995-005.jpg
70KB, 600x450px
>>16958920
95 bubble
>>
>>16952887
The problem is you'll get accused of raciss over and over. There's a strange thing that people don't bother defending or denying the problems. They just attack dissent with the raciss accusations. I wonder what those libcucks would say if they couldn't just silence opposition with raciss accusations? They'd finally have to explain and justify all the crime and costs and corruption. And the cancer is growing.
>>
>>16952887
Victoria is the gateway state due to the liberals in charge. Because cancer was coddled there, it has grown in size and number and spreads to the other states. Now the cancer is too numerous to get rid of and it breeds fast.
>>
File: 345693462347.jpg (320KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
345693462347.jpg
320KB, 1920x1080px
What's Perth like friends? Visiting Australia for the first time next month.
>>
>>16958946
South Australian doucenozzles just gobble that shit up.
>>
>>16958957
Stay away from South Australia, Cucktoria and you'll be fine m8.
>>
>>16958957
Full dirty petrol sniffing abbos and flies. But the beaches/coastline is fucken great.
>>
>>16958957
visit Austria instead anon you'll have a better time
>>
>>16958963
>>16958973
Thanks for the info.

>>16958998
Already have. Was nice.
>>
File: 1490608601522.jpg (100KB, 891x595px) Image search: [Google]
1490608601522.jpg
100KB, 891x595px
>>16958957
Perth is just ok, no more no less. If you want something I wouldn't waste too much of my time here, go explore the rest of the state and country enjoy what we have to offer.
>>
>>16958818
if I catch any of you on my touge I'm going to commit a crime
>>
>>16958818
nsw? damn thought you guys were in melbourne
>>
>>16959490
public urination?
>>
>>16953051
Rumors have it that Marty lurks here from time to time but doesn't post because he doesn't want his cum dumpster to get ass hurt if someone finds out he lurks here.
>>
>>16961452
ofc he does. the man is a sociopath
>>
>>16961481
>sociopath
How if the dude looks like he'll talk to anyone or anything
>>
File: 2017-02-21 06.28.20.jpg (16KB, 500x213px) Image search: [Google]
2017-02-21 06.28.20.jpg
16KB, 500x213px
>>16959490
Heh, you can't stop us
>>
File: 2017-01-08 08.29.31.jpg (4MB, 3840x2160px) Image search: [Google]
2017-01-08 08.29.31.jpg
4MB, 3840x2160px
>>16959700
Probably, but my posts are about Syd bros.
Hopefully Century-bro can make the next one
>>
File: Capture.png (14KB, 615x201px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
14KB, 615x201px
with every day that passes I hate this country more and more.

picture is /dat/ related fucking hoons on train crossings
>>
>>16961502
psychopath is better?
>>
File: tumblr_nx76ceodoW1ubm73lo1_1280.jpg (229KB, 1250x1250px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nx76ceodoW1ubm73lo1_1280.jpg
229KB, 1250x1250px
>>16962293
>look at Century
>look at 86
>look back at Century
Where did toyota go wrong?
>>
Anyone here ever purchased from a repossessed car auction? Specifically Melbourne and pickles auctions ect.
>>
>>16964294
Look for drugs
>>
>>16963103
the first three are hoon driving, rest is just dangerous

>condoning people dribing onto train crossings when a train is coming
trains smashing into drunk farmers in a landcruiser happens quite often
>>
>>16964219
:(
>>
I just had a no wipe shit
>>
>tfw no bf(female)
>>
So I been driving my 86 up the dandys and been up there a few times in the last two weeks. Friday night is p plate central kids in their integras and whatnot. Shit heads can't even drive at all. Using almost both lanes and slamming on brakes mid corner to take turns that you can clearly do while sticking in your lane at the slow ass pace they were going at.

Slow as Fuck sport bike riders who one nearly didn't make a turn and was like half a metre from going into the gutter.

What's the deal here where are all the competent drivers with decent cars at. Where do all the tuned up cars drive I've only ever seen them sitting at Fucking carwashes at 1am and just holding their dicks?

I just wanna have a bit of fun through the twists no 10tenths shit just a fun drive

Also what's the deal with track days in Vic. I know my insurance won't cover a wreck at the track. Can you buy additional insurance for the day or are you just shit out of luck because in that case it's not worth it. I'll stick to sliding roundabouts in industrial parks. Would be good to do it without worrying about cops tho
>>
>>16965393
You're pretty much always going to get dickheads at night on any mountain near a population center. The most I can think of to get them to fuck of is repeatedly calling the cops, but I doubt it'd work out. You're probably better off either trying to get out there in the very very early hours of the morning, or just trying to go further out of the way.

If you want to go anywhere worth driving then you're just always going to have to go further out of your way than the average dropkick is willing to do.
>>
Looking to buy into the e30 meme
Which e30 is best?
>>
that pom feel when you thought australia was a fully sick country full of heaps hektik cunts until you realised it was a nanny state no fun allowed country with motoring laws far more ridiculous than in britain

Really disappointing tbqh lads.
>>
Me and my friends are planning on going to Grampians National Park soon, only problem is that only two of us have our own cars, so we've got to fit nine people into two cars.

I'm going to have to be one of the drivers, and I gotta fit 4-5 people in a 4-door R34. Problem is, we're all P-platers. Can't have more than 1 non-family member.

What are the chances that I'll get pulled over by the cops? I don't wanna get any demerit points or lose my license over this.
>>
>>16967220
Oh and I forgot to mention, it's going to be a 4-hour drive.
>>
>>16967220
you'll be cheaper off buying another car
>>
>>16967246
They're all poorfags, so none of my friends will be able to save up enough to get a car in under a month.
>>
>>16967246
>>16967259
And neither can I desu
>>
>>16967265
>>16967259
then how will they pay for your fees when you get caught?
you drive an R34 with P-Plates, you're the definition of cop magnet
>>
>>16967286
True.

If I let my friends drive my car and we get caught, I don't get in trouble, right? Even though I own the car?
>>
>>16967298
not sure if you count as an accomplice in that case as you knowingly lent someone your car to commit a crime
>>
https://www.gumtree.com.au/s-view-details.html?adId=1143787297

$1500 for a reasonably clean-looking Soarer with 150k KM on the clock.
Should I /dat/?
>>
>>16967196
http://www.news.com.au/lifestyle/food/eat/melbourne-fast-becoming-the-vegan-capital-of-the-world/news-story/4c198c34c1b9f9f64f7ee31a31e8306c

Full of cucks too
>>
File: FB_IMG_1491518752796.jpg (115KB, 1058x1200px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1491518752796.jpg
115KB, 1058x1200px
>>
>>16967575
DELET THIS
>>
>>16953432
Commodore is the best fit
>>
>>16965393
Owner of a tuned up car here, we go way further out. Come in discord if you want to chat, here is just 90% postieposting and falcunt shitposts.
>>
>>16967298
You go down as equally as the driver since you own the car and knew he was on Ps and knew he can't have more than 1 other passenger.
>>
>>16968884
American here, are these laws actually serious? Young drivers can't go on a roadtrip with their college buddies?

Why is your government so spastic?
>>
>>16968915
It's only for the first year of driving alone and only if the passengers are between 16 - 20, after that you can have as many as you want.

So he's not college age really. He's probably not even 20.
>>
>oh, you wanted to ride your motorcycle to work today?
>well let me just pull you over for 30 minutes for a helmet inspection, insurance and registration check, and run your plate to make sure it isn't stolen or known bikie.
>>
>>16967196
And yet I see cunts breaking the law every day, funny that.

At least we aren't a nation of hatchback driving cucks.
>>
>>16968939
>when bikefags talk about muh freedom riding a bike
>but deal with this
>plus a 37x higher accident rate
motorcycles sure are great!
>>
>>16967196
>>16968951
>go to UK
>everyone is driving 4cyl diesels

It was a bad sight to see.
>>
File: grampswonderc[1].jpg (600KB, 800x904px) Image search: [Google]
grampswonderc[1].jpg
600KB, 800x904px
>>16967220
Went there as a kid on a school trip, fucking beautiful place. If the seven others can't pool up enough cash to buy a cheap shitbox then how did they afford this trip anyway?
>>
>>16968960
Isn't it because of muh insurance and driving around London?
>>
>>16968986
it's not they don't have the cash, its that they are not allowed to go on the trip as p platers.

they have to get a full license faggot to drive for them.

tl:dr they are cucked
>>
>>16968986
I don't even know desu, but yeah they say that they won't have nearly enough money to even get a shitbox or two.

Doesn't help that none of us even have jobs anyway, we're all uni students.
>>
>>16939907

Are you really that surprised? The entirety of Australia consists of penal colonists who've fucked the natives to create retarded offspring, meaning you and all your friends.
>>
>>16969119
Sounds pretty hopeless desu, unless someone has another mate to scum a ride off then you'll just have to leave some busriders behind. You could always find somewhere to camp that's reasonably close to a train station or something.
>>
>>16969119
Do they not have parents they could borrow a car from? And what retarded state doesn't let a bunch of uni students be in one car?
>>
>>16969183
Looks like it unfortunately. I can't imagine how long it'll take to train it there if it takes 4 hours to drive there. Maybe the V-Line is faster than I think it is.

>>16969213
We're going for the whole weekend, so they can't take their family cars with them.

We live in Victoria.
>>
>>16968796
Whats wrong with this chatroom? If you just posted here it would drown out all that shit.

But that type of thinking is far past your type.
>>
>>16969228
>their family cant even part with the car for a staggering and unthinkable TWO DAYS
>>
How much trouble are E32s? I want a 7 series but I'm concerned an E38 would be too much maintenance and I don't really like the interior or seats of the very first gen 7 series.
>>
>working on mercedes c200
>cam cogs stripped teeth
>half way through and I'm literally removing nails holding this engine together
Germans are so ahead of the curve they're gone full circle. Bolts are yesterday's fasteners
>>
>>16969435
E32 is the best bmw. Any conflicting opinion is wrong
>>
File: bmw_m5_sedan_17.jpg (35KB, 350x286px) Image search: [Google]
bmw_m5_sedan_17.jpg
35KB, 350x286px
>>16969445
its younger brother the E34 is better. an E32 is practically a limo so its not as sporty.
it looks exactly the same but smaller and more rounded.
>>
>>16967196
>following the rules
>hektik

You can't be a sick cunt unless you're breaking the rules.
>>
>>16969445

e60 n62 suck my big dick
>>
>>16969598
>bmw less than 15 years old
Garbage
>>
>>16969614

no you
>>
>>16969598
nigga that thing looks boring as shit
>>
>>16969511
Been looking at e34s and e28s, wondering how sporty/fun they are? m535is are cheapish, or a e34 wagon would be badass (Rare)
>>
>>16969645
You want one with at least a 3litre engine. Handling wise they're great.
>>
>>16969636
It's a confirmed scientific fact that any German car built after 2000 are objectively shit
>>
I need to get an unregistered car to Mansfield as a precession car. Do i just get an unregistered permit or is there some dumbcunt process to it?
>>
>>16969705
So e46's should be avoided? 330ci's look so nice tho
>>
>>16969645
If you could find an M535i, that'd be a sound investment. They're not an amazing factory special, and they only had the otherwise standard 136kW M30B34 in the regular 535i, but at the time you have to remember the atmo RB powered VL Commodores had 114kW, the 5.0 Commodore and EFi XF Falcon had 122kW just to put it into perspective. The M535i also had a few factory goodies like LSD, Bilstien sports suspension (shared with the Euro M5) and that body kit. The E28 is a bag of fun too in the handling department.
>>16969661
Kinda this, although the early 2.8 528i is still more than acceptable (still had 135kW back in the day). Basically if you're buying a 5 series, it has to be either an M30 six or M60 V8... With a proper gearbox.
>>
Only faggots drive eurotrash.
>>
>>16969917
Only bogans drive aussietrash.
>>
>>16957361
iktf bro
a few modern honda and toyotas came in with fuel filters as extras
needing to remove the seats to get to the fuel pump to get to the integrated filter is retarded af
>>
>>16940665
BOYS
>>
>>16969917
only aussies drive aussietrash
>>
Bunch of nancyboi cucks itt.
Go suck svens cock.
>>
>>16964813
Fug yeah me too, and to top it off it was at work.

Getting paid to no wipe poop
>>
Boys I just race one of them twin snail 2JZ toyota camrys. The v6 commy struggled but kept up. Aussie muscle is so much better than them shitty jap rice burners.

Honestly tho, chasers are fucking mint. My love for sedans only grows.
>>
>>16970218
Only unaustralian cucks want eurotrash or rice burners
Thread posts: 264
Thread images: 31

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.