[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is one of your most uncomfortable jobs you've had to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5

File: IMG_1137.jpg (27KB, 280x190px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1137.jpg
27KB, 280x190px
What is one of your most uncomfortable jobs you've had to do. This is my most uncomfortable job yet. Changing a battery on a ssr and this old dumbass had nuts hanging from his hitch .
>>
File: IMG_1136.jpg (1016KB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1136.jpg
1016KB, 3264x2448px
>>
>>16939041
What area you in? Anywhere near ATL? Sounds like my cuck uncle's ssr
>>
File: IMG_1135.jpg (1MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1135.jpg
1MB, 3264x2448px
>>
Replacing the clutch on my 944s when I had it. Had to off practically the entire rear end to get to it just to find that the new clutch didn't fit because it had a s2 engine/trans swapped into it.
>>
>>16939041
You should find another job you're comfortable with, One that doesnt involve alot of customer interaction for your judgemental ass
>>
>>16939062
lol I'd like to see you down there trying to lower the battery with those in your face
>>
File: 1481417821628.png (200KB, 2000x1333px) Image search: [Google]
1481417821628.png
200KB, 2000x1333px
no step on snek

mine was helping some lady with a jump start her kids got into my car and started messing with shit. I hauled them out myself and started yelling on them (dont get into strangers cars) . She started bitching at me for yelling at her kids and it started a shitstorm.
I didnt jump her in the end
>>
>>16939049
I live out here in texas
>>
>>16939086
Not his then, he's got a yellow SSR with pistons for nuts hanging off his hitch though, bitch is almost 70 and he's still going to punk rock shows and doing donuts in the parking lot hitting on teenagers
>>
>>16939103
My grandpas 86 and still does that shit (minus punk rock) The shit you can do with a 65 impala...
>>
>>16939103
Haha your uncle and this guy must be brothers. He'd probably do the same thing. he jumped on one of my guys because he doesn't know how to drive stick said only pussies don't drive stick. then he did a burn out in front of our garage. Yep sounds familiar.
>>
>>16939072
that's hilarious. Bet you liked it
>>
File: 58734985734897.jpg (56KB, 1022x547px) Image search: [Google]
58734985734897.jpg
56KB, 1022x547px
>>16939046
>don't tread on me
>"truck" nuts
>>
I work at a dealership and we had this run down Chevy Silverado come in. Smelt bad inside and barely running. Turns out that the owner didn't take care if the truck so we had to replace the engine. It was a two day job. We had to wait a week for the new engine to come in because GM is retarded. We finally got the new engine in the truck and started it. Sounded like complete shit. We checked everything. Turns out the damn engine didn't hold compression at all in 4/8 cylinders and the other four were in the 30s. We had to take the new engine out and call GM and they said they'll send another new engine. So me and my partner in this job was pissed. The new new engine came in 4 days later and add the wrong oil pan. So we said fuck it and replaced it with the first new engine.
>>
>>16939041
Oil changes are pretty fucking uncomfortable for me. Even after getting the car up on ramps, I still have to crawl under it on my shoulders to undo the drain bolt, then wriggle around and reach up to undo the filter.

Replacing the gear lever on my motorbike wasn't so bad, aside from my foot going to sleep while fiddling with things.
And then I had to go get some split pins, and nearly got blown down by the ridiculous winds that day. So glad I have a garage.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.