[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What are you doing for April's Fool today /o/? I'm

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

File: 4f67aa8916-1487200978501.jpg (6KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
4f67aa8916-1487200978501.jpg
6KB, 200x200px
What are you doing for April's Fool today /o/?

I'm going to cut off my friend's seat steering wheel cover with a box cutter, remove the shift know, hide the engine cover inside the kitchen, and fuck up the rear view mirror. Should be a good prank.
>>
shift knob*
>>
File: bigby-waits.jpg (45KB, 736x595px) Image search: [Google]
bigby-waits.jpg
45KB, 736x595px
>>16937062
Calm down, Satan. What next as a prank? Break into his house and de-alphabetise his DVDs and hide the remotes?
>>
File: Cross.jpg (102KB, 900x506px) Image search: [Google]
Cross.jpg
102KB, 900x506px
How about some... Pinstripes?
>>
april fools is tomorrow you fat nasty trash
>>
>>16937062
>fucking up a bunch of stuff on someones car
>prank

I mean just key it or set it on fire at that point, you're a piece of shit haha
>>
File: IMG_1957.jpg (42KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1957.jpg
42KB, 640x480px
>>16937100
swell idea, i'm going to key a swastika into the hood
>>
>>16937062
set my dad's tires on fire while still on his porche

how fucking funny is that going to be?!??!?
>>
I'm going to remove the battery from my brother's WRX.

No vaping today you fucking homo.
>>
>>16937062
seting buddys auto car to idle at 6000 rpm and disconnecting the brakes
>>
>>16937062
I'm gonna wait till my mom gets out of the shower and when she opens the sliding door I'm gonna be waiting there and present her my hairy asshole. Pull my pants back up and tell her April Fools!

My dad I'm going to pour a bit of Draino in his coffee and see if he notices. Just enough for him to ask what flavor it is. Hazelnut, dad... April Fools!

My sister I'm going to slide into bed with her at night and start having sex with her. I'll say don't worry you were adopted... Just kidding this is incest lol. April Fools!
>>
>>16937100
>high school feels
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.