[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Left lane going 80mph? >One car left behind me on the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: commercial-truck-insurance[1].jpg (105KB, 500x244px) Image search: [Google]
commercial-truck-insurance[1].jpg
105KB, 500x244px
>Left lane going 80mph?
>One car left behind me on the left passing?
>Better just cut in front of him at 60 instead of waiting half a second
>Oh you wanted to pass? Sorry, now I'm doing 61mph to pass the other truck doing 60
>Want to exist within 15 car lengths of me? Too bad, fuck you, fuck your hood and fuck your windshield
GET THE FUCK OUT OF THE LEFT LANE
>>
>>16928711
it's not your road, didn't they teach you to share. Also common courtesy isn't common anymore. Also why do you fucks get in the passing fast most left lane and set your cruse control at the speed limit thinking your some God controlling traffic. left lane is the asshole lane.
>>
>>16928725
Its illegal for trucks to use the left lane when you only have 2 lanes to work with in some states
>>
>>16928725
Really it's just the last one that triggers me, I just replaced a fucking windshield on a "new" car and had a ton of dents and chips on my hood on my last one. It's not even like I'm tailgating; I'd leave so much of a gap people would get annoyed and cut in front of me but at that distance I'd still get hit with rocks
>>
File: i015628.jpg (66KB, 960x408px) Image search: [Google]
i015628.jpg
66KB, 960x408px
>>16928711
Some trucks are speed limited and the morons they hire to drive them figure they can take 10 miles to pass each other. It frustrates us deccent truckers as much as it does you. Its just the state of the industry they will literally hire anyone to drive. Its sickening. While were on the subject ...why the fuck do you four wheelers wait till the last minute then swerve in front of me to catch your exit? Is death seriously worth the 5 seconds you gain by flying out in front of me? Also this brake check shit .....I'm 80 000lbs or more fully loaded, that's gonna hurt like hell when I slam into you and push your entitled ass into the median. Gonna hurt even more when my dashcam shows you caused the accident. Just give me the space I need to do my job and ill respect you likewise.
>>
>>16928823
I do appreciate that some of you aren't cunts but every group ever will be represented by said cunts. They just have this mindset where they're getting their job done and fuck everyone else
>>
>>16928738
Sounds like shitty roads to me.
Where you at famalamadingdong?
>>
>>16928734
This is never enforced
>>
>>16929367
NJ but this will occur regardless of roads, if there's any sort of pebbles, gravel or anything anywhere it WILL be kicked up
>>
>>16928711
Yeah? Well guess what, they're shitty drivers in their cars too. You just don't notice it so much. Driving a truck doesn't make them saints
>>
>>16928711
Don't want to deal with trucks? Stop buying useless shit.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.