[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I think Bugatti might have forgotten to style the rear of the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

File: 2017-Bugatti-Chiron-rear-end.jpg (1023KB, 2048x1360px) Image search: [Google]
2017-Bugatti-Chiron-rear-end.jpg
1023KB, 2048x1360px
I think Bugatti might have forgotten to style the rear of the Chiron. The front looks incredible but the rear looks so.... plain, generic, nonexistent.

>literally a rounded rectangle
>honeycomb mesh shaped after the intake of a damn harrier
>exhaust outlet is a fucking square / pentagon, my sides
>logo is on a slanted surface lmao
>license plate holder clearly made for European and not American plates
>ok diffuser
>literally a single led strip

How do you justify $3 million for something that is so laughable?
>>
>>16925997
well I clicked the thread cause I thought it was badass and tronmode but your faggy content betrays my expectations
>>
>>16925997
>how do you justify 3 million
I'm not sure, maybe the W16 quad turbo motor? I don't know why anyone posts about this car anymore it's just a very fast turd.
>>
>rear end looks like a cylon
>chiron
>cylon
Hmm
>>
File: dat.jpg (143KB, 1352x734px) Image search: [Google]
dat.jpg
143KB, 1352x734px
I think it looks pretty good, especially with the wing
>>
>>16925997
>"Make me a rear end for the new Bugatti that will sufficiently vent all of the heat that that engine is going to put out."
>"Okay."

And thus we arrive here.
>>
>>16925997
i suppose you hate women just as much, as you'll never get one of those either, right?
>>
>>16925997
I personally think its hideous as well, but it was pretty clear they wanted to give it a minimalist vibe. Same way with the interior.
>>
>>16926011
damn that's sick.
>>
>>16925997
You got it backwards. The front looks like shit. Holy fuck.
>>
>>16926012
Because the Chiron is the only car in existence to have a large motor in the rear and need substantial venting
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.