[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I've got a shitty Honda Prelude that I want to drive into

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: Prelude.jpg (746KB, 1024x682px) Image search: [Google]
Prelude.jpg
746KB, 1024x682px
I've got a shitty Honda Prelude that I want to drive into the ground.
I've also decided to make it a really cheap Mad Max-esque car.
Can you guys help me with some ideas on what to do to make a street legal apocalypse mobile?
It's not a daily driver, I just want to weld or cut random shit into it to make it look end of world-ish.
It's bone stock right now, not doing any performance mods or anything like that unless the cosmetic shit turns out really well, then I might do an engine swap or boost it.
>>
>>16924684
bump
>>
please don't do that to a prelude
>>
>bone stock
sell it to me please so i can preserve that beauty, and then kys
>>
>>16924684
I think you should keep it completely stock, and properly maintain it.
>>
>>16924758
>>16924770
>>16924777
These.
>>
Itt: op is a ricer faggot
>>
paint the body and wheels black
put in a roll cage
lift the suspension
cut the wheel arches and get large rally or off road tyres
add a roof rack and floodlights
add a bull bar and skid plates
strip out all non-essentials for heaps hektik weight savings
>>
>>16924758
>>16924770
>>16924777
Paint is fucked. It sat in a field for 4 years before I bought it. Most of the things work on it but as of right now it needs new brakes, new fuel pump, new exhaust, new windshield front and rear, new carpet, new seats, new wheels, CV axle, it has a blown suspension all around, its like riding a horse on a trampoline right now.
Needs new headlights, new dash, and a plethora of other shit.

>>16924794
Not even close. I want to mad max the car not fast and furious the fucker, learn to read you incessant faggot.

>>16924812
good ideas, thank you.
>>
>>16924684
How about making it mint instead?
>>
>>16924990
seriously though.

>mad maxing that chassis
>>
>>16924990
Not opposed to it, but I dont have the money for it.
I have access to three seperate machine shops that I could easily fabricate a bunch of stupid shit to mount on the outside of the car for free.
I don't have the thousands of dollars for a paintjob, or a space to paint it myself. I don't have the money to fix all the other shit wrong with it either.
Also because it's just a base model S.
If it had a decent engine in it and not the F22A1 I might be more inclined to make it mint.
>>
>>16925013
Why would you buy such a shitty example to start with?
>>
>>16924684
Part it out and shut the fuck up.
>>
>>16924684
Once you put a bull bar/light guard on the front and wire up some rally lights I suggest ripping out the headlight assembly on both sides and turning the holes into intakes
>>
>>16925167
because it was $300 and it ran.
I ride motorcycles as a daily and got the car to basically do grocery runs and move things a bike couldnt hold.

>>16925213
>being this mad

>>16925233
thats an awesome idea.
>>
>>16924758
>THIS
Don't fucking ruin a good prelude just cause you don't like it, I drive a shit cavalier and would kill to own a prelude
>>
>it's a troll thread that never happened.
>>
File: fujfiru48598tu.png (979KB, 1000x681px) Image search: [Google]
fujfiru48598tu.png
979KB, 1000x681px
>>16925282
I know this isn't your model year but headlights removed
>>
>>16924900
sounds like it's already "mad max" style then
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.