[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My wife has a 2002 Dodge Neon and we need to get her a new car.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: dodge-neon-11.jpg (1MB, 2216x1220px) Image search: [Google]
dodge-neon-11.jpg
1MB, 2216x1220px
My wife has a 2002 Dodge Neon and we need to get her a new car. Just looked on KBB and a trade in might only be worth $150. I've been told that we could get way more money if we sold it for parts, especially a Neon. Has anyone done this before? Where/how should I start?
>>
it's one of the biggest chrysler pieces of garbage to exist, you should literally be giving somebody else money for pawning that shitheap off on them.
>>
>>16916257
You don't think I know that? But I need to make a quick buck.
>>
>>16916200
Does it run? It's worth more to a poor person (like you) if it runs.

Also did you ask your wife's boyfriend if you can sell the car? Better check with him.
>>
>>16916200
Just put them up on ebay or craigslist, but don't do to many at a time on ebay since shipping might fuck your wallet. This is of course after you take the damn car apart, but also make sure you have space to store these parts, otherwise just call the junkyard to take your shitbox, in which they might even pay you some money to tow it away, worst case scenario they take it away for free.
>>
>>16916200
Rebadge it as an srt4 and sell it to some mexican on craigslist
>>
Is it manual?
Sell it for like 400 to some guy wanting to make a rally car.
>>
>>16916532
Its his wife's, chances are its an automatic.
>>
>>16916200
Keep the neon. Especially if you're just going to get a shitty new econobox like a civic or elantra .
>>
>>16916200
>kbb
>trade in
This is bait.
>>
When scrap prices are higher, at least in Ontario you could get 300-350 for a complete car.

I miss the days of being able to by cars for 100 bucks because I cant complete with junkyard pricing.
>>
So consensus is just sell the fucker? It runs and is an automatic.

I hate this POS. Gonna get a GTI with the money.
>>
Whats wrong with it?
>>
>>16916381
Spotted the cuck
>>
>>16916930
>It runs and is an automatic.
Sell it for $800-.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.