[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is there anyone else here planning on saving up to buy a supercar

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

Is there anyone else here planning on saving up to buy a supercar one day? I'm poor unfortunately but I really dream of owning one eventually, even if I have to save up for the next 10 years for one. By my calculations, I should have at least $100,000 saved up in a decade.
>>
"Saving up" for a supercar is fucking retarded because even if you're able to fucking get those monies together, you won't be able to keep it running financially.
>>
>>16915576
This. The cost of ownership for a true supercar can be as much as 10% of the cost of the car per year, depending on how much you drive. If you can't write a check for one without batting an eye, you can't afford it.
>>
>>16915576
I'm not going to be daily driving it, all that matters is that I finally own one.
>>
>>16915570
that is a cute house, how much do they go for?
>>
>>16915620
three fiddy
>>
File: mtycap.jpg (29KB, 500x322px) Image search: [Google]
mtycap.jpg
29KB, 500x322px
>>16915620
>>
>>16915620
>cute house
kek
>>
nah Im not a materialistic whore
>>
>>16915580
>>16915587
But does it have to be a supercar or just an upper-tier sportcar? If a guy can save up $100,000 I'm sure he can handle owning a water-cooled Porsche or something.
>>
>>16915570
its retarded. You need constant income to keep one running.
>>
>>16915636

underrated post lol
>>
>>16915570
Daily reminder that by the time you can afford today's supercars, inflation will have stolen the value of your savings.
>>
>>16915570
>I'm poor
>all that matters is that I finally own a supercar
How old are you?
>>
>>16915570
That shit is stupid. I noticed that a bit moving from the Chicago area to South Florida. I mean it's not Viper in front of mobile home teir, but you see a whole lot of leased A4s and C250s or brand new F-250s in front of these $200k houses with two adult couples sharing it. Just strange because up there even in the really nice North Shore neighborhoods, guy in the $5mil house will drive an E350 because cars are such a shitty investment.
>>
>>16915570
You prob live in a shit area of town if you aint rich, and it will get stolen. People will watch, people will track you. I'd never own a car like that, I dont want it to be made that I look like I have money.
>>
>>16915570
If it takes you ten years to save up for a Ferrari, then you can't afford to maintain it.

If it takes you ten years to save up for a Ferrari, you're better off just investing in something that doesn't depreciate.

You're a fucking retard. No offense.
>>
I wouldnt own that kind of car in that kind of neighborhood.
Too many chances to get it broken in or people vandalizing it because of jealousy.
>>
>>16918730
I wouldn't even own something like an M3 without a garage. Would be far too paranoid. One night in my dad's neighborhood, every car on his row was spray painted by assholes. Luckily he parks in the garage.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.