[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Where would you go /o/ if you could set out right now? Money

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

Where would you go /o/ if you could set out right now? Money is not important, but you have to get there in under 12h.

I would probably go to northern France, it's an ok drive from here and the morning there would fit my mood perfectly. Or to northern Italy and avoid the autostrade as much as possible.
>>
Deal's Gap at night. It's only 5 hours away.
>>
>>16912911
Driving?
12 hours?
Well fuck, I'm in Texas. So I can make it to Texas Jr's to the east. Farmville to the north. West Texas. Or Mexico. So I'll just stay at home.
>>
>>16912911
Next flight to Paris.
Inb4 Arab memes, I still like it there.
>>
>>16912950
Paris itself is pretty gay. Best roadtrip I've ever been on involved cruising trough northern France. We went there because we didn't want to pay for highway and found out that there is something quite magical about the abandoned rural areas and hopeless villages.
>>
>>16912911
I'm in NZ, I could probably drive the length of the country in 12 hours. I couldn't catch a plane anywhere decent, everything is >12 hours away
>>
>>16912950
>paris
You mean sand nigger land 2.0? Paris is ruined.
>>
Vegas. 'Bout a 9 hour drive from here (Norcal), maybe closer to 8 overnight. Would love to start out around 12am and arrive when the sun is coming up in the desert. Think that would be a very cool drive, though not much to see until the end. Flight's already booked for my August Vegas trip, but may do it on my Xmas trip.
>>
>>16912945
Well, the Los Zetas opium poppy fields are well within 10 hours of you. You could sneak up at night and make off with plenty of opium....
>>
Probably head up the coast the windy way, go from melbourne all the way up to the top of queensland and maybe through to darwin
>>
>>16913563
Sydney is 20 hours away on the limit all the way non stop, I doubt youd get to queensland on anything under double the limit, I'd head towars Perth, cruising at 120km/h out of sydney and as soon as I hit open road hit and hold 180-230 as much as I can, assuming I stop and just fuel up I could see making it to the center of the country before my 12 hours are up. I'd spobt the next 10 minutes watching the sun rise in the middle of Australia whole the cops got out of their cars.
>>
just drive around in the Adelaide hills for 12 hours then go back home
>>
Fucking Australia.
If I can stay in the location once 12 hrs is up then I guess I could go to Vietnam or somewhere around there and do what they did on Top Gear.
Otherwise, I'd just see how far west I can go.
>>
Stuart highway
>>
Door County. 20 minutes north of me. Awesome backwoods, not in too bad of shape.
>>
>>16912911
VA 123 to Woodbridge and back
>>
>>16912911
12 hours covers 90% of the UK.
I can't leave the UK because my passport expired.
>>
>>16916632
Ayyy, fellow VA-fag!

According to Google Maps, I can make it from my location in NoVA to Daytona Beach, FL in 11 hours 51 mins. Sit on the beach like a creep and check out the all the white-trash females. A productive day.
>>
Pack my skis and go to the Alps
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.