[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do virgins think that women give a single fuck about a person's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: porsche.jpg (29KB, 400x266px) Image search: [Google]
porsche.jpg
29KB, 400x266px
Why do virgins think that women give a single fuck about a person's car? I see this attitude in all my beta friends.

Chad could drive a rusted out Chevy Lumina and the 10/10s and the 1/10s would still want him over a ugly faggot in a 911 every hour of every day of every week.
>>
>>16912739
because, stereotypically, many women are materialists and gold diggers. you won't be more attractive to women because you have a fancy car, but your money will.
>>
>>16912750
fpbp
>>
Those darn Chads
>>
Wrong, if the uggo has a lot of money and activly displays it they will pick him. Not saying they won't take complete advantage of his likely betaness and fuck chad on the side while taking her $1000 a day shopping money, but they will "choose" Richey richerson.
>>
>>16912750
fpbp
>>
>>16912739
Literally no one gives a fuck about your car unless you drive something truly exotic.Chad can fuck a 10 on the hood of his Corolla because he says all the right things to make her snatch wet.
>>
They don't care about the cars, but your car can say a lot about you, and people care about that.
>is it cheap?
>is it expensive?
>is it practical?
>is it some obscure nerdmobile that means you spend all your free time in the garage and all your money on your car?
You have to be literally autistic to think your car doesn't matter at all.
>>
>>16912739
They do, to a degree. You roll up in a complete shit box with dirty seats and monster cans all over the floor, it reflects poorly on you. You pull up in ANY normal and clean car it's fine. Pull up in a hyper car, they WILL notice and suddenly want to be your best fucking friend.

The shitty car does not count if we're talking under 22 for both parties, because most of you all have shit cars. But once you become an adult in the real world, it does matte a little bit.

I have a woman, but if I was dating, I wouldn't pick them up in my beater for a while. Same as how I wouldn't pick them up in sweat pants, even if I wear them around the house. My beater has broken door handles, the headliner was cut out, the seat has a stain from a battery leaking on it. It's clean (dirt/garbage wise) but it's not a nice looking car.
>>
>>16912739
Maybe it depends where you live but in Arizona a lot of girls pay attention. Unless you're comparing a model looking guy to an ugly guy, then it's pointless comparing. But two attractive guys, one in a 15 year old civic and one in a brand new bmw. Guess who will grab the attention of girls more when the car is involved?
>>
>>16912739

kek, how does it feel to be 12

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XbYNAZxcWh4
>>
>>16912739
because most females have the depth of a rain puddle and are more attracted to money than anything

its cheaper to buy hookers than it is to have a gf/wife much less of a headache too
>>
Yes
Vain bitches won't look once at someone driving a shitty Honda no matter who is behind the wheel
They will take a geez at anyone driving a high end mercedes or a porsche etc,

But poorfags keep deluding yourself into thinking women aren't creepd out by your ratty old shitbox plastered in anime stickers
>>
>>16913058
>unironically thinking that these arent faked
>>
>>16913058
>you fall for youtube videos
LOL. Wanna show us some "prank" videos too?
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.