[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I just got new tires on my car and had an alignment done 3 months

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: BIG_BOOTY_BRZ.gif (555KB, 502x328px) Image search: [Google]
BIG_BOOTY_BRZ.gif
555KB, 502x328px
I just got new tires on my car and had an alignment done 3 months before, is it good idea to get another alignment with these good new tires?
>>
>>16911313
>ever getting an alignment
I see you fell for the old jew trap of needing to get your car spin balanced and aligned lmfao
>>
>>16911391
So you are implying that getting an alignment is a meme, very interesting
>>
>>16911397
it's a partial meme.

riddle me this: if your camber, caster, and toe are all fucked beyond belief, but the car drives perfectly straight, then do you still need an alignment?
>>
>>16911432
How would I know if any of that is fucked? Doesn't a little misalignment cause excess tire wear? These Michelin pilot SS have LITTLE tread to begin with
>>
>>16911432
Even stupidly stanced cars drive straight, but their tires wear out extremely quickly and their contact patch with the road is horrible, leading to very poor handling.
>>
>>16911451
>>16911468
>they think camber exists
>they think toe exists

Dohohohoho good job falling for the jewish tricks, you sheep. None of those things are real. Do you really think a manufacturer would intentionally design a car where the wheels dont point straight? Camber and toe and "alignment" are just words that scumbag mechanics made up to jew you out of your money. None of those things are real. Don't pay them $200 to take your car around back, take a half hour break, and bring it back around saying its finished.
>>
>>16911480
>not having access to an alignment machine and adjusting the settings yourself
>>
>>16911313
if the car moves forward when steering wheel is in the center and tyre tread is using up equally on every tyre, there is no reason to align wheels. simple as that
>>
>>16911480
The angles you are talking about don't even keep the tires pointed forwards. The camber is how "tilted" the tire is sideways, and the caster is how "tilted" the suspension is in relation to the tire and the fastening point at the end of the dampener. Caster will make sure your car corrects itself straight after turning, but it doesn't have anything to do with straight tires. Camber can give you more grip to the road in a turn, but it's generally not necessary to have visible camber on a commercial vehicle.

Toe-in/out is what determines whetever the tire is pointed straight ahead or not. Usually best to have a tiny bit toe-in as the suspension will bend a bit under driving and drag the tires back into neutral position.
>>
>>16911674
>The angles you are talking about don't even keep the tires pointed forwards

Thats because they don't exist you stupid fuck. Camber and toe aren't real.
>>
>>16912004
Idiots like you need to be banned irl. We all know you don't believe what you're parroting. Please kill yourself and make the world just a little better.
>>
>>16912004
>camber and toe aren't real
B8
>>
>>16911313
They already balanced and aligned them when they put the tires on

You shouldn't need an alignment for another year until your inspection in which the inspector will probably align and balance them for free anyway
>>
>>16912074
I got balanced not aligned
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.