[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You are driving along and you see one of these pointed at the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: 2387738-3x2-940x627.jpg (87KB, 940x627px) Image search: [Google]
2387738-3x2-940x627.jpg
87KB, 940x627px
You are driving along and you see one of these pointed at the oncoming lane. do you flash your headlights after you pass to warn other drivers? Apparently this is illegal in some countries.
>>
Yeh but nah but srsly
>>
>>16909840
Yes I flash, in my country is not illegal. Speed control should be done for crash deterrence, not for easy cash.
>>
>>16909840
Flash and put hand out of window making the "slow down" sign (pushing palm downwards)

Dont know if its illegal here or not and I really couldnt care less. As many assholes are out on the streets, I still want to be a bro that helps other drivers - and it helped me during the 16 years I'm driving now.
>>
>>16909840
>watching boomers speeding and texting fly through these
kek
>>
File: 1490495584702.jpg (60KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
1490495584702.jpg
60KB, 480x480px
>>16909918
>mfw doing the limit (60) on a long ass suburban road that could easily be 80
>dickhead behind me tailgating the whole time and a line of traffic behind him
>drive straight past a well hidden multinova

actually what made me start this thread. you're welcome you tailgating cunt.
>>
In France everybody warns other users if the cops are around, so yeah. I don't know if it's illegal though
>>
>>16909918
I don't think you know what a boomer is.
>>
>>16909840
I do, and it's not illegal in the US. That doesn't stop some departments trying to act like it's illegal, even to the point of various charges, but they get slapped down by the courts every time under the 1st Amendment.

One thing though. If you flash headlights, or use some other equipment on the car, to warn other drivers and get asked by an officer why that happened simply state that you were informing other drivers of the situation. If you try to claim an equipment malfunction then you'll get a fix-it ticket because that's not protected speech it's merely an equipment malfunction.
>>
>>16909951
It's illegal in certain states.
>>
>>16909951
My dad got a ticket for doing this last year in AL. He's a 65 Y.O. retired military pilot who was on his way to chemo and the cop seriously ticketed him for warning other drivers with a brights-flash in the daytime.
>>
File: devili.png (94KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
devili.png
94KB, 500x500px
>someone warns me
>send dash cam video to police
>>
>>16910803
No. There is not and cannot be a legitimate law in the US that makes saying, by whatever means, "There's a cop over there" illegal.

>>16910846
He should've challenged. He'd be extremely wealthy by now because that officer violated his right to free speech.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.