[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ok, which one of you idiots mailed death threats to Mike

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

Ok, which one of you idiots mailed death threats to Mike's wife and daughter?

> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=umWmzN1MqWs
>>
just taking the ol' piss m8 just banter lad
>>
>>16909741
Blimey guvnah!
>>
>>16909739
>Mike's wife and daughter
His daughter sure is tall, but I like her pretty blonde hair...his wife looks kinda sqatty and might need a shot of estrogen.
>>
whatta bovva
>>
File: 1993-04-10-7-1.jpg (25KB, 200x150px) Image search: [Google]
1993-04-10-7-1.jpg
25KB, 200x150px
>that's """"""not cool"""""" guys """""nobody"""""" needs to die over this [awkward cut]
thy will be done
>>
Is Mike a good person IRL?
I feel like he has to try real hard to appear like a human being on camera. Looks like any moment he's gonna shed his skin and reveal his real used car salesman form.
>>
Just a little cheerio to the ladies' postbox, constable.
>>
>>16909774
hahha, edd is so awkward, he strikes me as very similar to Guy Martin
>>
File: CY4DHOqWwAAGmAS.jpg (137KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
CY4DHOqWwAAGmAS.jpg
137KB, 600x600px
>>16909758
>His daughter sure is tall
this is tall to you? do you live in china
>>
>>16909811
The pic said "his wife and daughter"...I thought that was them in the pic. The pic is a tall, awkward blonde girl and a squatty, softball-coach-looking Mom, right?
>>
File: 1484973422727.jpg (10KB, 319x370px) Image search: [Google]
1484973422727.jpg
10KB, 319x370px
People usually do shit like this once they're addicted to something and get deprived of it.

How THE FUCK do you get addicted to a comfy little car show?
I mean it's comfy but not something that makes you fucking go insane once it stops or changes.
>>
>>16909908
How do you not get addicted to Edd?
>>
>>16909908
Autism
>>
File: bj7z2pnhnta7otvbjqoa.png (531KB, 800x452px) Image search: [Google]
bj7z2pnhnta7otvbjqoa.png
531KB, 800x452px
>>16909739
everyone knows this show was only ever good cause of Edd. Mike is just a penny pinching jew that called the shots but Edd got it done. Mike is the kind of dude that would have been of blurry faces on back room casting couch if only he was better looking

so anyone got Mikes phone number? lol
>>
Is Edd gonna do his thing now?
>>
>tfw you will never watch Edd China and James May's Cars of the People and Assorted Vehicular Factoids and Interesting Historical Events
>>
>>16909739
i sure as hell wouldn't.
I have a lot of respect for that man, he refuses to give up his dignity for money, he doesn't want to participate in a show that leaves out the educative bit, his bit, and be an actor rather than a sincere person.

All of my respect for Edd China.
>>
>>16909739
>death threats

Literally just people sending "kys"
>>
>>16911894
I thought about something like that too, but i think that would be autism overload.

For all the shit Mike is getting now, i think he had good chemistry with Edd.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.