[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This is my irrational like for a car its a car i always liked

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 7

This is my irrational like for a car
its a car i always liked FOR NO FUCKING REASON

WHAT THE FUCK SEPARATES THIS CAR FROM THE MIATA?

WHAT THE FUCK SEPERATES THIS CAR FROM THE R33 SKYLINE

WHAT THE FUCK SEPERATES THIS CAR FROM THE 350 z?

WHAT THE FUCK MAKES THIS CAR SO GOD DAMN FUCKING EPENSIVE

SO GOD DAMN EXPENSIVE THAT U HAVE TO PAY THE PRICE OF A BRAND NEW Brz IN STOCK CONDITION

GOD FUCKING WHY IS THIS EVEN POSSIBLE WHY IS THIS ALLOWED?????

ITS NOT AN R32
WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON GUYS HOLD ME
>>
Calm down and take a breather your about to have a stroke from this spergout
>>
Rwd+Honda+rare+actually good+discontinued and never coming back
>>
>>16909248
are people this short allowed to drive???
>>
>>16909248
>WHAT THE FUCK SEPARATES THIS CAR FROM THE MIATA?
Power to weight. The AP1 is also more tail happy.
>WHAT THE FUCK SEPERATES THIS CAR FROM THE R33 SKYLINE
Legal in the states for starters, and it's much lighter if you're in ausland or canada. Again power to weight.
>WHAT THE FUCK SEPERATES THIS CAR FROM THE 350 z?
Power to weight.
>WHAT THE FUCK MAKES THIS CAR SO GOD DAMN FUCKING EPENSIVE
Honda at the height of it's 90's reliability + fun meme + RWD which makes it a unicorn.
>SO GOD DAMN EXPENSIVE THAT U HAVE TO PAY THE PRICE OF A BRAND NEW Brz IN STOCK CONDITION
BRZ is nominally faster around a track but dat 9000 redline son.
>GOD FUCKING WHY IS THIS EVEN POSSIBLE WHY IS THIS ALLOWED?????
Because you're too young to remember people pinning for a rwd honda.
>>16909292
Buckets make him sit even lower.
>>
Why is a 10 year old driving it though?

The sad thing is, every time I see one of these in the wild, it's invariably owned by some boomer fuck just using it for a Sunday drive. Which would be fine if they would at least make it up to the speed limit.

I like these cars too, OP. Besides power to weight like the other anon mentioned, they've got really great suspension and aren't too floppy in terms of rigidity like most convertibles are prone to.

It's a good little platform, certainly not the best, but really good for a company that doesn't do a lot of rear-wheel drive cars. But yeah, the nu-86/BRZ are slightly faster in terms of recorded laptimes, so S2000s are pretty much shitpost bait.

>slower than a slower than a minivan
>etc
>>
>>16909248

manlets and their tuned cars lol

he should be sitting in a booster seat
>>
>>16909248
>SO GOD DAMN EXPENSIVE THAT U HAVE TO PAY THE PRICE OF A BRAND NEW Brz IN STOCK CONDITION
An 86 is atleast 20k I'm sure. An S2k is like 8k tops.
>>
>>16909248
Irrationally liked cars... I like this. Make it into a thread proper way next time.

My pick... hm

Probably E39. It sucks to own, expensive parts, old, good car but not good for keeping...

I like it tho.
>>
>>16909248
>WHAT THE FUCK SEPARATES THIS CAR FROM THE MIATA?
It isn't as slow as a city bus
>WHAT THE FUCK SEPERATES THIS CAR FROM THE R33 SKYLINE
Kill yourself for asking this retard
>WHAT THE FUCK SEPERATES THIS CAR FROM THE 350 z?
Not pig fat, not ugly, not available as coupe
>WHAT THE FUCK MAKES THIS CAR SO GOD DAMN FUCKING EPENSIVE
It's Honda's dying gasp. Last good car they made.
It isn't that expensive
>GOD FUCKING WHY IS THIS EVEN POSSIBLE WHY IS THIS ALLOWED?????
kill yourself
>ITS NOT AN R32
kill yourself
>WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON GUYS HOLD ME
do it
>>
>>16909264
they've announced that it would come back tho, with the same biturbo system Merc invented.
>>
File: Dane1.jpg (35KB, 480x320px) Image search: [Google]
Dane1.jpg
35KB, 480x320px
>>16910314
Mine is the 240sx S14.
Slow, looks like grandpa car to normies.
Literally just worse than a BRZ, but a nice one is approaching the price of a used BRZ. And I don't care, I still want one.
>>
File: fo2fs7.jpg (38KB, 800x534px) Image search: [Google]
fo2fs7.jpg
38KB, 800x534px
>>16910376
I saw one live in my country (super rare for here). It was blue and slightly modded.

I dont know the brave man who imported it considering its maybe the one in whole country so parts must be crazy to source.

Cool cars. I like the mug.
>>
File: 1458243284882.png (1MB, 965x679px) Image search: [Google]
1458243284882.png
1MB, 965x679px
The S2000 is a perfectly balanced sports car. It's geared towards a normal driver looking for a bit of fun but also features Type R design that a race car driver will love. And the S2000 is extremely unique, there isn't anything like it out there.

Also the car is not slower than a BRZ, no idea where you guys got that from. The S2000 has so much aftermarket, you could easily turn it into a real race car.
>>
>>16910458
>Also the car is not slower than a BRZ,

Somehow the AP1 took 5 seconds longer to get around Tsukuba, despite other more favorable laptimes, I think we all know this is enough for shitposters/benchracers to latch onto and repeat ad nauseam.
>>
File: image.jpg (151KB, 638x830px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
151KB, 638x830px
>>16909802

I feel OP's pain. It's either this or craigslist beaters with R/salvage titles.

https://pittsburgh.craigslist.org/ctd/6058270203.html

>fml
>>
>>16909802
>8k tops
you're joking right
9-10k for a decent s2k minimum
>>
>>16911807
emphasis on the minimym
ive seen 2ks with the engine outside of the car and the owners asking like 6k
>>
File: 1467863935913.gif (1MB, 170x180px) Image search: [Google]
1467863935913.gif
1MB, 170x180px
>>16911623
I feel ya too
>see a nice 30k mile 2005 3 owner
>going for 26k
>haha no way is this thing going for 26k, ill wait a month then counter offer something more along the lines of 21k
>GONE IN 6 DAYS

>another one shows up with no pictures but a 1 owner 2006 65k mile carfax at a stealership
>21k dollars
>message the place that I want some pics
>"yea ok sure let me just get this thing through smog and detail it then I'll send you some pics"
>check back the next day
>price jumped from 21k to 26k
Where are these prices coming from? Who can just look at it and say "yea thats reasonable"
God damn I just want a s2gay holy shit.
>>
>better engine than Miata
>WAYYYY better transmission on a drivers car than pretty much any car not named Porsche Boxster/911
>better chassis than Miata
>muh VTEC
>digital gauge cluster
>one of the few non-hardtops that don't look bad with the top up
>reliable as fuck
>not exclusively for faggots
>not JDM BROOOOO super tuner
>can have leather seats
>redline is at 9000

There are an infinite amount of reasons this is better than a Miata. It's just as fun (if not more) and much faster stock. It also used to have a better aftermarket (probably still does) and now is a rare car (it's kind of a budget NSX).

It's kind of like a car you could cruise around a mountain road on the weekend then destroy Amerifags on weekdays.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.