[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Which automotive youtuber is the most /o/ of them all? Is it

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 5

File: YouTube-logo-full_color.png (9KB, 773x481px) Image search: [Google]
YouTube-logo-full_color.png
9KB, 773x481px
Which automotive youtuber is the most /o/ of them all?

Is it RCR? Doug? Vehicle Virgins? Which one captures the essence of /o/ the most?
>>
Braden Carlson
>>
>Reddit Car Reviews
please
>>
The one that captures the essence of /o/ won't be very popular at all.
>>
I like Doug because his head isn't up his own ass
>>
ricermiata
>>
>>16897756
this and also tommyfyeah imo he just bought a 3k civic xd the absolute madman https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fr1u3O89RHI
>>
>>16897756
This desu and Tommyfyeah
>>
File: 1475031970887.jpg (315KB, 1446x1198px) Image search: [Google]
1475031970887.jpg
315KB, 1446x1198px
>>16897650
The only correct answer here is him:
>>
townshipracing
>>
File: 1420588753715.jpg (38KB, 413x395px) Image search: [Google]
1420588753715.jpg
38KB, 413x395px
>>16897756
>dan pulled a gun on him
>lexus stil isn't done or had any progress
>>
Mr. Angry
>>
>>16899133
Dans honestly a tweaker fuck who put ricer in a bad place. They both made some bad decisions but Dan was way in the wrong. Assaulted him first and then pulled a gun because his drug riddle twigboy frame couldn't handle a small shoving match.

If the new agreement was that ricer gives him $200 then ricer should have done that but dan handled it all wrong. Now he's facing possible jail time and a finished YouTube career. Fucking idiot.
>>
>>16897650
The one that is way too poor to afford a car or a camera but thinks they would be the best ever.
>>
Is there a YouTuber that compares screenshots from fastestlaps.com and screeches autistically?
>>
>>16897707
BUMPER

>>16898710
yes
>>
Probably Doug. I only saw one video, the 355 and
-every"fact" is wrong
-he's just regurgitating info from ferrarichat that he didn't quite understand
-most of the video aside from these facts is just him saying he thinks it looks cool

Pretty much a standard /o/ post (no relevant experience with car, regurgitating info from other places on the internet full of likeminded clueless people, it's good because it looks cool). I assume based on this vid that 100% of his videos are the same thing.
>>
>>16901736
you work at Jiffy Lube in Santa Clarita

I saw you
>>
>>16901736
tripfag in a containment thread

right where you belong
>>
Boostedboiz
>>
>>16897650
RCR used to be.. in the very early days that is. There was a time when a new thread was instantly created after each upload. It was only around the time of the echo crash that he started shilling for donations on r/cars which lead to it being popular to hate him.

If you want to see good RCR vids you have to check the older ones before he turned them into english major analysis'
>>
>>16897707
This
>>
>>16898710
Thanks Scotty
>>
>>16898710
Thanks Scotty
>>
>>16898710
Thanks Scotty
>>
>>16898710
Fuck off Scotty.
>>
File: Tavarish.jpg (264KB, 1019x716px) Image search: [Google]
Tavarish.jpg
264KB, 1019x716px
who /Tavarish/ here?

Stumbled upon his channel the other day, so far seems pretty gud
>has fleet of shitboxes he obtained by living at mummy's well into his 20s
>doesn't do over the top ricer shit to his vehicles like TJ Cunt or SmurfinWRX to name a couple
>plays PC vidya on occasion
>kept a red VR4 in immaculate shape for years
>lives in Florida now so driving weather is TopTier
>writefags for jalopnik part time
>has a lift in garage
that's all I can list for now because haven't seen all his videos yet, will probably watch entire archive soon
>>
>>16898710
forcing memes in 2017, 4chans youth just sucks so much cock i fear for the future of this country.
>>
>>16901822
gtfo travis
>>
>>16897650
Uxwbill
He doesn't post a whole lot about his cars anymore though
>>
Smoking tire
>>
Dan has witnesses that swear Chris attacked Dan. Chris facing assault charges.
>>
Nate Wratislaw of 1ownercarguy
>>
>>16905237
of course the friends of the guy who pulled a gun and could face jail time would lie for him.
>>
Bad obsession motorsport

They don't have a lot of video but they're good quality
>>
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCZRc1nFfH2FmGd2feIBlPOQ
Lots of funny thing, just replaced BMW V12 engine with 1.3l engine from vaz 2021

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCBnJJcpyglvK7IDdNbCFsOQ
drifting channel

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCP7FBzVA4h4Ms3qYYeP8Q7w/videos
fixing cars for sale

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC1c3-bhBuf9brQW-XMUxjnw
stealing cars, newer the car easier to steal, all under 1 min
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.