[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>drive a Prius > >want to get an Access Ok sticker (allows

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: prius.jpg (61KB, 620x566px) Image search: [Google]
prius.jpg
61KB, 620x566px
>drive a Prius
>
>want to get an Access Ok sticker (allows you to drive in the carpool lane) without passengers since that's seen as a big perk of driving a fuel efficient vehicle in So Cal
>the DMV site states that my car isn't eligible even though it's a very modern car
>hmmm, call a local dealership and talk to a sales agent
>"that's a dmv question"
>word my question more clearly so he can understand better
>"that's a dmv question"
>look it up myself
>find out in 5 minutes

Are sales agents not required to know about the cars they're selling or what?
>>
DMV regulations have nothing to do with the technical specifications of a car. Why would a salesman be required to study DMV rules? They're not responsible for telling you what you can or can't do with a car; if you can't figure that out yourself then you shouldn't be driving.
>>
You obviously know nothing to own one of those trash cars.
>>
>look it up myself
>find out in 5 minutes
If it was so easy why would you not just do that in the first place instead of wasting a car salesman's time?
>>
>>16895963
As someone who does aerospace technical support, I hate your kind.

>>16895999
this.

Local laws an regulations have nothing to do with the vehicle. You need to contact your local DMV to determine the relevant regulations.
>>
>>16895999
Trips of truth
>>
>>16896051
>You need to contact your local DMV to determine the relevant regulations.

Google would have found it in 3 minutes.

https://www.arb.ca.gov/msprog/carpool/carpool.htm

I've gotta smile about this one:

2012 Impco (CNG) F-350 Pickup (DRW)

Seeing one of these whiz by in the carpool lanes while you are stuck in your Prius would make me giggle.
>>
>>16896051
>>16896061

It's common sense though (or at least should be to a car salesman whose best seller is so attractive primarily because of it's fuel economy). The 2016 Prius is not a hybrid nor an electric vehicle. Anyone whose remotely knowledgeable about this make/model could have figured that out.

>>16896026
the phone call was 2-3 minutes. What if I was a prospective buyer looking for a car that can access the HOV lanes?
>>
>>16896010
I never thought I'd be defending Priuses but the only thing worse than a smug Prius driver is a smug Prius hater. Not very fun to drive, no, but the car isn't marketed to people who would rather have a more fun to drive, fixer upper.

Edmunds gives the 2016 Prius a 4.6/5 and Kelley gives it a 9.1/10.
>>
>>16895963
As someone who works in customer service, that's a big fucking no. We're mostly minimum wage slaves and I hate you cunts that think we should know random garbage about the shit our company sells.
>>
>>16895963
Their job is to know enough about the cat to sell it to car-hating normies, don't expect most of them to know anything past that
>>
>>16896220
Speak for yourself. I work in customer service too and while it isn't an exciting job that makes you want to get up in the morning, if someone comes in asking a simple question about one of the products at my store, it's no skin off my bones to answer it..
>>
>>16896251
That's all well and good, senpai, and it probably helps that you have the physical product where you work (I work in a call center), but I mean stuff that requires a fair amount of background in whatever the product is for.
>>
File: Untitled.png (614KB, 601x488px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
614KB, 601x488px
>>16896151
>The 2016 Prius is not a hybrid
>>
>>16896529
My mistake: it's not a plug in hybrid - which differentiates it from other year models which did offer the plug in variant.
>>
>>16896613
the only Prius that plugs in is the Prius Prime which is brand new
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.