[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You know what this is? This is the wear pattern of someone that

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 3

File: 20170323_181601.jpg (2MB, 3264x1836px) Image search: [Google]
20170323_181601.jpg
2MB, 3264x1836px
You know what this is? This is the wear pattern of someone that daily drives a manual transmission. Yep, i'm a special snowflake. You automatic fags can't possibly understand.

>inb4 DCT are superior
Not only are 95% of you driving fwd shitboxes, but the ones driving decent automatic car aren't even capable enough as drivers to capitalize on the difference.

Manual feels thread :^)
>>
Nice tigers faggot.
>>
your feet have a alignment problem
>>
>>16889038
I hope you die in a fire started manually.
>>
>>16889124
This. Uneven treadwear is usually a bad sign.
>>
oh boy don't you feel superior for knowing how to operate a motor, please post more pics of your shoes or something

what the fuck
>>
I'm with op. Doesn't matter what car your in a manual is always the better choice. Whether its a 95 legacy or a 13 S4 I always prefer the manual control. Also since god damn nobody can drive the fuckin things no one will steal it!
>>
That's the pattern of an autist that drags and scuffs his feet on the floor when he walks

Idiot
>>
>>16889038
>>16889832

I just can't learn manual
>>
Calling bs. You apply the pedal using your toes, not your fucking heel.
>>
>>16889907
>>16889840
This happens to me too it only happens on my right back foot its really annoying now i have a blister on my pinky from overly driving its the worst thing, i must wear boots because the heel takes longer to wear. i thought i was the only one
>>
>>16889840
This, driving manual has nothing to do with it.
>>
File: 20160208_165925.jpg (592KB, 1400x1050px) Image search: [Google]
20160208_165925.jpg
592KB, 1400x1050px
>tfw you triple heeltoe so fast that the sole of your shoe melts and the cabin is engulfed in smoke
I pity anyone that hasn't experienced this
>>
>>16889038
>DCT are superior
Depends on what you do with it.

When I got the first DCT after having learned to drive on an automatic and then having switched to manual in disgust and living happily ever after, I thought for a short bit that DCT is indeed superior. But very shortly thereafter I started despising the DCT for abominable behavior when taking off from standstill, and generally low speed maneuvers. There, DCT sucks ass.

But you gotta admit that once you start rolling, DCT shifting is indeed superior both ways, upshift and downshift.

The only condition, though, is it's gotta be a DCT with steering wheel paddles, otherwise it's as bad as automatic. It WILL shift when it fucking wants, even if it happens to be in the middle of a wide turn you're negotiating with maximum acceleration and you WILL lose stability and crash as a result, unless you're really lucky, in which case you will simply shit your pants.

So, manual, either clutch, or DCT, but manual.
>>
>>16890071
>tfw you have two feet and know how to use them because you have less than 47 chromosomes
>>
File: 1450407114655.jpg (28KB, 704x480px) Image search: [Google]
1450407114655.jpg
28KB, 704x480px
>>16889832
Not every car is a race car so theres zero advantage having a manuel in something like a bmw 750.
>>
that wear isnt from pedals you dumbass
>>
>>16889038
>tfw the manual version of my car never sold in the USA

Seriously fml senpai, my car would be perfect with a stick
>>
>>16889832
most of this is faggotry but the last bit holds a little weight. most young people that would steal a car probably can't drive a manual because they're getting less common.
>>
>guy at work starts talking shit about automatics
>asks me what i drive
>drz400
>"what is that some chinkshit econobox?"
>inject hot aids-chan cummies into his taut writhing boipucci
>>
>>16889038
>OP has fucked up posture and uses it to brag about wiggling a stick around with his hand
>>
>>16890883
There are people here who think their sub 2k econobox in manual makes them more of an enthusiast or some sit
>>
>>16890883
yfw there used to be a super autistic tripfag here who manual swapped a 7 series
>>
>>16890916
Mfw you're a massive cuck
>>
>>16889038
This is the wear pattern of a fatty who never walks anywhere.
>>
hey i have those shooooooooes!
>>
>tfw feet too large and can't heel toe
>>
>>16889038
bruh did you like wear out your floor pads or something and your feet are just rubbing on the exposed body? like how do you do this
>>
>>16890071
did u break leg or something? or are u lik layinbg on ur side m8 like wtf how do you turn ur feet that much
>>
>>16889038

>I drive manual
>I'm a special snowflake

I take it you're american.
>>
>>16890916
Import parts and swap you cuck
>>
>>16889038
It's good Mata name to rotate your shoes every 15k miles
>>
>>16889038
That's a shitty pair of shoes, worn by someone with bad posture and collapsed arches.
I wear safety boots habitually. Never could stand 'sports' shoes.
>>
>>16889038
Stop dragging your feet retard
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.