[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How is police in your country? Poland: their effectiveness i

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: police-car.png (423KB, 886x381px) Image search: [Google]
police-car.png
423KB, 886x381px
How is police in your country?
Poland: their effectiveness is measured by amount of tickets given so they always try to get you on slightest shit, for instance, high quality road between big cities, 150 meters of some piece of shit village, they set up a speedtrap there and catch you for driving even 60 (90 kmph outside urbanized areas, 50 inside. small villages still have 50 limit).
if you dont drive extremely careful during last days of month (trying to get more tickets to fit their monthly quota) you are bound to get fucked.
when it comes to hooning you are fucked too.
https://youtu.be/f8JksoIUdMY?t=20
vidrelated lost his license for "extreme endangerment of traffic", meanwhile people can cause car crashes or have completely excessive speed like 40 over the limit and only pay money.
>>
>>16888116
> UK
Good at stopping crime and terrorists.
Tend to treat motorists as income.
Sometimes get a huge stick up their backside when bored.
>>
>>16888116
>Australia, Victoria
Depends where you are. Out in the country cops are mates. I once did over 130 in my commodore, and I didn't even lose my license. The cop just said to go somewhere quieter to speed.
In the city I've heard they're pricks, but I've never been pulled over.
>>
>>16888116
>Nova Scotia
Really relaxed, except around the end of the fiscal year when they need to boost their numbers. They only stick to the major highways (mostly) so you can cruise on good road at a nice pace. Also if you're nice and good at small talk they'll let you go with a warning.
>>
>>16888477
> UK
>Good at stopping crime and terrorists.
You seen the news lately?
>>
>>16888116
Judging by a headlight at first I thought it was a police chebby aveo from a thumbnail
>>
File: 1469342347975.png (413KB, 502x362px) Image search: [Google]
1469342347975.png
413KB, 502x362px
>>16888477
Kek. How are those sharia child rape gangs going for ya?
>>
> Murica
> Asshole cops set up speed traps outside the high school in my shit small town
> catch kids going 30 in a 25
> I shit you not, I saw four speedtraps all within a block of eachother
> make thousands of dollars by raping the wallets of kids who don't know any better
> Prooooud to be an American....where at least I know I'm freeeee
>>
>>16891266
Nice bait europoor

>Cornland USA
>Don't speed in the city and you're good.
>>
>>16888116
Estonia
not bad, most of the time they don't give a fuck.
I've gone past po po doing 35 over with maple leaf on, twice and they didn't care. I also forgot my liscence home that day.

Sometimes in countryside they just bust you especially if its friday or sunday night, and do alcohol test.
Sometimes when you're the only car on the road with them and you don't have MOT they'll bust you and either give you a warning or a small fine.
They are biased against bmw's and audis.
>>
>>16891300
Iowa? I always fet safer speeding around Des Moines than I did when I was on I-35/80 in the middle of nowhere or on a small rural highway.

Anyway now
>Be in Arizona
>Blatantly speeding and texting while working and driving work vehicle
>Notice state trooper right behind me
>Slow down gently
>He speeds past me

Kek
>>
File: 346436.jpg (30KB, 650x366px) Image search: [Google]
346436.jpg
30KB, 650x366px
here in funland they disasembled whole traffic police system to save money

so all we have now is regular police you have to call and they come from station
>>
>>16888116
>Hawaii
>Police use personal vehicles on patrol because the department subsidizes their vehicle purchases and covers running costs
>Any given 4Runner, Charger, 300, Explorer, Camry, G37/Q60 could be a cop
>one guy somehow used a Mach 1 Mustang for a few years
>fuck
>>
>US
STOP RESISTING
>>
>Whitby, Ontario

Breddy gud. Won't pull you over for speeding a bit over the limit, finishing a left turn as it turns red, or other small shit.

Agressive towards the drunk crackheads

So ya they're alright
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.