[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can we get a vanlife thread going? >How do you cook? >What

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 6

File: 1489953247922.jpg (698KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1489953247922.jpg
698KB, 1600x1200px
Can we get a vanlife thread going?

>How do you cook?
>What do you spend a month or fuel?
>Do you travel or hold down a 9 to 5 somewhere?
>>
File: 4.jpg (174KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
4.jpg
174KB, 1280x960px
No vanlifers?
>>
>>16881570

I would love to see something like that on the roads.
>>
I've always wanted to. Just never could find a good way to pay for it. Would be nice to have an online business that could cover it all.
>>
>>16883007

More like NO-lifers ;)
>>
"vanlife"
"Vandwelling"
the hobby for people who pretend to be car enthusiasts but are really just homeless schmuks who cant drive for SHIT
most of them are autotragics
>>
Homeless car dweller here. I have a 530-2. cook at a friends or just eat fruits I bought for the day.

Ama?
>>
>>16883801
what happens if you wake up in the middle of the night and you gotta shit?
>>
>>16883811
join a 24 hour gym.

Van life is best suited for southern states where it doesn't get as cold. Van life in Canada would suck ass, just too fuckin cold.
>>
File: file.png (379KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
379KB, 600x450px
>>16883829
That's a fair point

I've always daydreamed about comfizing a shortish step van and enjoying the country's nature but I know it would look incredibly far too sketchy
The only possible solution would be decking it out like the cheech and chong van and sticking to rec-legal states
>>
File: cassete turlet.jpg (17KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
cassete turlet.jpg
17KB, 500x500px
>>16883811
I dont use mines very often because I dont like to deal with dumping it once full but its nice to know its there in case of emergency
>>
Guys I want a Honda acty van so bad

I want to daily it and sleep in it
>>
>>16883811

To answer your question I go to the 24 hour gym im a member of. I also shower there.

But that rarely happens.

When I have to piss I just piss on the street behind my car
>>
>>16881570
>How do you cook?
You don't. Live off of fast food or fruits and vegetables.

>What do you spend a month or fuel?
A lot if you drive a lot. Definitely a lot of you buy some worn out 80's-90's V8 van or some decrepit RV. Chances are you'll breakdown somewhere and wind up with a $2500 repair bill then wind up begging for money on Youtube like most "van lifers".

>Do you travel or hold down a 9 to 5 somewhere?
You generally don't. Not many people are going to want to hire somebody living out of a van. Again see the Youtube vloggers.
>>
>>16884705
Lots of van dwellers have office jobs.
check out one awesome inch on the youtubes
>>
>>16884705
Do you live inna van ?
>>
>>16883714
#buslife
>>
>>16881570
Not a van, but a nurse at my dr. office has a daughter who is a travel nurse and lives w/ her husband and 2 kids in a small RV.
They make good money and can travel anywhere every few months. Plus she only works a few days a week.
>>
>>16884643
>When I have to piss I just piss on the street behind my car
Until you get registered as a sex offender
>>
>>16887282
Seriously that fucker is ruining vanlife for everyone.
You think people cant smell that pee?
This is why they are trying to crack down.
What the fuck is wrong with using a pee bottle?
>>
>>16881570
12v coductive oven thing you can make beans and rice in it.
Or Fish and grill.

Travel
>>
File: download.jpg (11KB, 267x189px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
11KB, 267x189px
>TFW no dodgeban with cordoba front end
Why even live

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PETnqYaQ1fA
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.