[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is there a way to route the leftover air charge from the turbo

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: pascals.jpg (79KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
pascals.jpg
79KB, 1024x768px
Is there a way to route the leftover air charge from the turbo through the HVAC/vents instead of having it leave through the Blowoff Valve? I want a cool, refreshing blast of air every time I shift gears/let off the gas and this seems like the most economical way to achieve that.
>>
Compressing air makes it hot, so if you want 100F 10psi blast in the face go for it
>>
>>16879410
Just add an extra intercooler just for your tarbo assisted climate control
>>
Take a big hose and put it on the end of the bypass valve, and instead of recirculating to the intake, run it through the firewall and under the drivers seat, then drill a proper sized hole on the seat. Have it blow a charge of pressurized air into your b.hole
>>
>>16879410
That'd be handy in winter desu.

But yeah, it's fucking dumb idea.
>>
theres usually a hose that goes back before the intake on recirculating blow off valves, if you somehow connect that to the cabin i guess you could do it
>>
>>16879410
>compressed air = hot
>compressed air can = cold
You're a fucking retard.
>>
>>16879895
Compressed air in a can has refridgerant in it.
>>
>>16879895
If compressed air is cold what are intercoolers for?
>>
>>16879410
>He didnt pay attention in chemistry
>>
>>16879410
Kek. Shoot thru tiny nozel?
>>
>>16879434
>how to fuck with passengers
>>
>>16879895
Doesnt understand physics. You have to be 18 to post here. One of the hottest lines if your shitbox is part of the ac system. I hope this was b8
>>
>this whole thread
>>
>>16879895
Compressed air in a can is already at room temperature when it leaves the can the air expands reducing its energy density which reduces temperature which is why it feels cold.

The turbo takes room temperature air and compresses it which makes the energy density jump making the temperature go way the fuck up.
>>
How has nobody mentioned how loud a BOV would be pointed at your face? I guess it does depend on you set up though
>>
>>16880420
This. You fucking brainlets probably paint your intercooler black because you think it radiates heat better when really its the opposite
>>
>>16880420
lolol

Ill take the b8

No it doesnt. More molecules at same place = less movement = less energy = less temps = more cold

Sit down.

Intercooler is used because we need the inter cooled.
>>
File: me_boosta.png (76KB, 375x360px) Image search: [Google]
me_boosta.png
76KB, 375x360px
>>16879398
>he doesn't CBV
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.