[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>High end automotive boutique that only makes SUVs Could

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

File: Urusfront.jpg (46KB, 640x426px) Image search: [Google]
Urusfront.jpg
46KB, 640x426px
>High end automotive boutique that only makes SUVs

Could it work? I'm talking like cheapest model being $175K kind of money
>>
There are no SUVs at that price point right now, the most expensive is an AMG G Wagon. If you're talking about crossovers like the Urus, Bentayga, Levante, etc. those are all built on car chassis, so there's 0 reason to only make crossovers when you can, for not much more trouble, also build a car, or several other cars on the same platform.
>>
>>16877984

isnt the bentayga a touareg, meaning its built with an integrated frame?
>>
File: G65.jpg (93KB, 1215x671px) Image search: [Google]
G65.jpg
93KB, 1215x671px
>>16877984
>There are no SUVs at that price point right now

Top of the line G Wagon is over 200K STARTING my man
>>
>>16877963
Yeah it already worked. It's called the Cadillac Escalade, kinda brought the brand back from the dead and created a luxury SUV market. I wouldn't pay that high for one though.
>>
>>16877963

like Range Rover but more expensive? Sure. It'll no doubt be praised by rappers and rich housewives
>>
>>16878500

what a dumb vehicle
>>
>>16878525
Even better, if you option it all the way out, price tag goes up to $265,000

>500 for red seat belts
>>
>>16877984
Oh lord I can't feel the shame when people are driving around Lamborghini SUVs everywhere when it's just a VW tourage with a Lambo badge.
>>
>>16878486

it shares the same chassis as all of the VAG SUVs. and unibody = integrated frame
>>
>>16878486
Touareg (Bentayga) is unibody

>>16878500
I knew AMG G wags were the most expensive but when I looked it up it said starting at 115k. Either way obviously OPs idea isn't sustainable, I doubt Mercedes makes much money on the front end with G Wagons, they are cash cows for service though
>>
File: rigid_dump_truck.jpg (64KB, 600x336px) Image search: [Google]
rigid_dump_truck.jpg
64KB, 600x336px
>lambo started off making trucks
>then went into supercars
>now back to making trucks

fuck it i wanna see CAT make a supercar
>>
>>16878553
>>16878537

don't forget that the 6x6 is starting at over $600,000.
>>
>>16878525
>what a dumb vehicle
It's a dumb price point. The car is purpose built and is extremely durable. It's also one of the most expensive vehicles with minor reliabitly issues as Mercedes is constantly improving the car and never did anything really new in it unless its the infotaintment system or other smaller shit.Try looking at videos where people try to break/destroy the G-Wagon and they just fail upon it. There's nothing like it on the road. It's probably one of the greatest 4wds of all time. That style is timeless. Still looking new. But however I do feel sad to the fact that the majority are driven by mommies and trophy wives around.
>>
>>16878563
If you've seen the styling on all of their non-vehicle licensed stuff you really don't.
>>
>>16878537
Are you going to post stories?
>>
File: 1487973517881.jpg (159KB, 1300x866px) Image search: [Google]
1487973517881.jpg
159KB, 1300x866px
>>16877963
Maybe
Boomers are old and retiring and opting for SUV's rather than sports cars since its easier to get in and out.
Think kek and driver did a report on this a couple months ago. Interesting shit.
Expensive SUV's could be the money maker right now.
>>
Have you guys seen the Merc 6x6? It costs half a million.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.