[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone afraid of buying the car they want? Everyday think about

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: Tesla-Model-S-Charging.jpg (51KB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
Tesla-Model-S-Charging.jpg
51KB, 800x450px
Anyone afraid of buying the car they want?
Everyday think about the car i want
I have the money in my hand
3 years have gone buy
>still thinking about getting that car

Deep down i know that its just a waste of money
deep down i tell myself that a car is just a car
deep down deep down deep down
What the fuck is teh best thing to do?
i dont know what to do anymore
>>
lets do it together bro,

if you do it ill do it too
>>
>>16874130
My thing is that if I get the car I want some jackass is just going to slam into it in a parking lot and drive off, leaving me with a ruined car.
>>
>>16874137
So you just forego insurance?
>>
>>16874130
Not a tesla i hope
Electric cars are getting outdated faster than smartphones, give them a few years it's still a very bad investment in the long term
>>
>>16874130
If you really really want it is it really a waste of money? I spent the entire $1000 I saved over the summer on a 240sx that didn't work and I spend all my extra money on it and I've never felt more proud with myself
>>
Had an aw11 mr2, sold the mr2 because I wanted a Porsche 911, but then i drove one and lost interest

I bought a scirocco R instead then sold it 18 months later

Now i don't even have a car, just a motorbike and now, i want a house with a workshop where i can restore an old car

Currently live in an apartment, it sucks ass
>>
>>16874280
Yeah but that's 1k, not 100k, and from that 100k he will lose most part of it
>>
>>16874130
Gotta spend that money some day. You don't want to finish life having done nothing because you were scared of spending money.
>>
>>16874292
>911 lost interest
>bought Scirocco R
U wot?

Classic cars and a DD bike is the way to go.
Ask for a loan, get a new house, rent your old apartment and pay for the loan with the rent
Ez pz
>>
>>16874247
Not in Europe where a galon of regular is 5.7usd
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.