[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do germans come to the states and feel like they own the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 8

File: traffic_tailgating.jpg (26KB, 640x426px) Image search: [Google]
traffic_tailgating.jpg
26KB, 640x426px
Why do germans come to the states and feel like they own the road. No respect for the interstate system and they drive like it's the autobahn

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xYHpVi6lOXI

>Two lanes
>In left lane following a line of cars passing other cars and trucks on the right
>Heavy traffic
>All of the sudden this mercedes suv is behind me
>Ok
>Then she starts flashing the high beams at me multiple times
>It's heavy traffic so there's no where to pull to the right
>Line of continuous cars in front of me
>Just ignore this bitch
>Later once she passes me see it's a upstuck lip german bimbo driving thinking it's the autobahn

What are we going to do about the german drivers /o/?
>>
i got into a verbal altercation with a german driver on my motorcycle because he nearly ran me over when he changed lanes without looking or signalling and he just kept telling me the sun was shining and it was a beautiful day
>>
>>16870043
Do you live in Florida? We get a lot of germans here
>>
File: peperoncino.png (405KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
peperoncino.png
405KB, 1280x720px
>Why do germans come to the states and feel like they own the road.
Because we do, burgerbro.
>>
File: 1441725592993.jpg (7KB, 248x250px) Image search: [Google]
1441725592993.jpg
7KB, 248x250px
>>16870142
I see two world wars weren't enough to teach you something
>>
Once read this story from a German journalist, he was in the US and committed the evil crime of doing 90-something at 3 in the morning on an empty interstate.

Now this was in Virginia where doing over 90 mph carries a prison sentence of 1 day in prison per mph over 90. So normally he would have gotten a few days in prison, but the local judge let him go with a fine because he was German.

America is completely fucked up. Sending someone to jail to be sodomized by niggers because of very mild speeding and then calling it freedom.
>>
>>16870227
Well Virginia is an utter travesty of a state for auto enthusiasts among other things. Above 85 mph and it's a felony and you go to jail. They also have an auto tax where you pay a certain percentage of tax for each vehicle you own. What kind of horse shit is that?
>>
File: 1459023689290.jpg (27KB, 720x711px) Image search: [Google]
1459023689290.jpg
27KB, 720x711px
>>16870244
It can get alot worse my friendo if you think paying a certain percentage is bad

>italy
>taxed based on engine power
>>
>>16870227
>Getting sodomized in prison
Maybe if you're a cuck with a bitchboy German accent. In that case stay out of America and watch Habib rape your countries women for wearing a tank top.
>>
>>16870299
Boy you sound mad.

Not my fault you can't drive at normal highway speeds without getting a criminal record.
>>
>>16870299
WHOA germans BTFO!!!!
>>
what is it with the inferiority complex towards germans on this board?
>>
>>16870299
>the absolute state of this mulatto
>>
>>16870262
It's like that in most civilized world.
>>
>>16870357
Not really, it's mostly CO2 emissions nowadays (i.e. fuel consumption) and before that it was mostly displacement or size/weight.
>>
>>16870315
Lmao kid I don't have any speeding tickets. I'm just not a little bitch like the Germans who can't even hold their own when thrown into the drunk tank.
>>
File: akidandalitlebitch.jpg (11KB, 298x169px) Image search: [Google]
akidandalitlebitch.jpg
11KB, 298x169px
>>16870378
So you are saying you are a kid and a little bitch?
>>
>>16870390
>Stupid German comes to America
>Gets caught speeding like a retard and goes to jail
>I call him a bitch for getting caught and apparently getting dominated by blacks in prison
>That means I'm projecting
Wew lad, make sure not to forget your pass for the short bus my man. Don't want to be late for Tendie Tuesday.
>>
File: childpepe.png (34KB, 675x694px) Image search: [Google]
childpepe.png
34KB, 675x694px
>>16870441
>>
>>16870058
this was in toronto, but i don't live there
>>
>>16869992
>No respect for the interstate system
well it's statistically proven that it's inferior to the german autobahn system, so go be a crybaby somewhere else
>>
File: 1cf.jpg (109KB, 960x742px) Image search: [Google]
1cf.jpg
109KB, 960x742px
>>16870759
>statistically proven
>>
File: 1487643616214.png (378KB, 594x460px) Image search: [Google]
1487643616214.png
378KB, 594x460px
>>16870043
>and he just kept telling me the sun was shining and it was a beautiful day
damn bastards
they used that same line after gassing the jews
>>
>>16870262
That's pretty stupid. Do they run a dyno on every car to make sure you're paying the right amount of tax. Because engine power varies with the age of the car and do they count power at the crank or wheel horsepower. This shit just fuels an environment and shitty underpowered cars that don't weigh a lot.

>>16870357
>It's like that in most civilized world
Being a cuck who deals with ridiculous bloated arbitrary government policies is "civilized" LOL
>>
>>16870227
I was in jail, and it's perfectly safe. You might get raped in prisons, but jail are closely supervised.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.