[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I failed a DOT pre employment drug test in canada 3 years ago.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

I failed a DOT pre employment drug test in canada 3 years ago. I left that company a year ago and they have since closed their doors. I'm going to be applying at a company which requires i disclose if i've ever failed a drug test and asks my previous employers to release info on if i failed/refused drug tests in the past 3 years or if ive ever had to enroll in SAP. Will said ex employer release that information even though the company is no longer in business?
>>
>>16868816
pretty sure it's a breach of privacy to disclose that information in Canada. Alberta, at least.
>>
since /o/ isn't your ex employer it's quite difficult to answer your question, why don't you ask them?

Here in the EU companies are required to store such data for ABOOT 5 years and be able to provide it when asked for, will probably be something like that aswell.
Good luck.
>>
>>16868816
yes, a 3rd party usually takes care of the bureaucratic shit like that.
>>
>>16868816
Have you tried not being a junkie?
>>
>>16869151
have you tried not being so judgemental?
>>
They probably won't care if you've smoked some weed or whatever, offer to take on beforehand if they don't require, more often for your first few months, etc
>>
>>16869167
Junkies fucking deserve it. If you show up to a job interview stoned, it's nobody's fault but your own.

OP, turn in your car license ASAP.
>>
>>16869151
>>16870653
hit a gym or a church or something you oh so judgemental upstanding citizen
>>
>>16869151
OP here. This was 3 years ago. I was just being a young dumb kid. I've Never failed a drug test after that and have been driving for like 5 years (2 years of driving prior to failed drug test). I'm just a little nervous about buying my own truck and leasing it to a big company and them giving me a hard time over said failed drug test 3 years ago.
>>
>>16870839
and by the way it was for weed, nothing else.
>>
>>16868835
Not if you agree to the disclosure.
And if you don't, your privacy and your status as unemployed bum stay intact.
>>
>>16868816

This new company would have to be pretty damn determined to track down someone who still gives a damn about a company thats been closed for 3 years.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.