[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The majority of exoensive european sports car owners are just

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (42KB, 512x287px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
42KB, 512x287px
The majority of exoensive european sports car owners are just tools with no interest in cars.

I go to the race track and I rarely see more than 1 or 2 high end cars like ferraris and mclarens there.

I go to the twisty mountains on the weekends and I see people on their motorcycles, I see older bmws, I see skylines, evos and wrxs.

Ferraris up there are quote rare.

But when you go to the rich part of town you see these cars all over the place..

If these owners took their cars to tracks or did actual spirited driving with them you woukd see them at tracks regularly but you don't...

They don't buy these cars because they are into cars, they buy them to show wealth...

I almost think cars like ferraris deserve better.
>>
1. incorrect
2. Which race track? In rural areas nobody has enough money to own these cars, and if they do they are probably afraid to drive them. In wealthy areas there are plenty of Ferrari private track days so owners don't have to go out on the track with $5k E30s that can't drive
3. In a wealthy area or a poor area? The local Ferrari group in my area typically sets out at 6am meeting for breakfast at 9am, so you wouldn't see them too often after those hours on the weekend

Does every Ferrari driver hammer their car all the time? Of course not. Easily more than 50% do spirited driving on the weekend and maybe 10% get track time (with some of those being track only Challenge cars)
>>
>>16859083
There is only two tracks in the city.
Neither of them you see ferrari at.
Mpst ferrari club people have older cheaper models like ones from the 80's or 360 spiders.
>>
>>16859149
You didn't specify where you live, sounds like it's not in a wealthy area which would explain what you think you are seeing (and not seeing)
>>
>>16859149
>thinks F40s and Testarossas are cheap
>>
>>16859167
I live in Hamilton.

I see ferraris driving everyday on the road.

Rarely at the track or moutains though.
>>
>>16859261
Hamilton, ________? It's irrelevant in the end though, like I said either it's a wealthy enough area where there's a large enough owner population to warrant their own monthly track days, or it's not a wealthy area and there's not actually that many Ferrari owners. Plenty of people are out there hammering these cars, even the ones that don't see much mileage are often driven hard when they leave the garage.
>>
>>16859301
Nit really...

They are often driven carefully to restaurants and then they oull up right out the front so everybody sees them hand they keys to the valet.

You must be dillusional.
>>
>>16859320
Either that, or I work on them and have seen hundreds of cars in for service and can easily judge how they are driven from the brake pad and tire wear, have talked to most of the owners, and have gone to many track and driving events. Either that, or I'm "dillusional", not sure what that means but sounds like it's what you get when you eat way too many pickles.
>>
>poorfag is mad some people are able to afford expensive vanity items
what else is new
>>
>>16859361
I can afford offroad 4wds but it still pisses me off that people buy them for city driving.
>>
>>16859375
Okay. The point still stands. Stop counting other people's money and being an insecure judgmental faggot.
>>
>>16859412
I also judge poor people who live in government housing.

I judge everbody.
>>
>>16859041
I always laugh here in boston when some faggot is driving his Porsche 911, BMW i8, or Maserati around. Why even fucking bother dude?

Its bumper to bumper traffic and there is no where close where you can actually drive the thing without being crammed between a thousand other cars.
>>
>>16860274
All three are pretty damn nice to drive in traffic actually. Comfy seats, ride can be softened up, well-equipped. Hoonable on the weekends.
>>
>>16860274
cry moar poor white NEET
>>
>>16859412
you are a cuck
>>
>>16860274
Saw an R8 strolling through Cambridge yesterday and I felt really bad for the dude. It was an out of state plate so I doubt he knew just how much the liberals have destroyed any semblance of quality roads or infrastructure here in Massachusetts. I would honestly bet this area is THE worst for any car or motorcycle enthusiast. Close second would Maryland and Delaware.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.