[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why buy German when the ATS now comes with manual and MSRP for

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

Why buy German when the ATS now comes with manual and MSRP for around 35k?

In my opinion the new gen looks better. The repairs would be cheaper than A4, 3 Series and it's neat that it is a Murican car (never owned one).

Downside is that no manual with AWD.
>>
>>16857387
I'm not a nigger tho
>>
>>16857387
Because it's still a Cadillac no matter how much they want people to think they're BMW
>>
>>16857445
or an old person
>>
Who gives a shit about an E4 or a 3-Series when you talking about an ATS nigger.

Why buy german? because the C-class exists.
>>
>>16857387
Why buy American when you can have a car that works?
>>
>>16857516
explain. are you saying it doesn't drive well or breaks?
>>
>>16857387
Because look at the windows. They're fucking tiny thanks to shitty modern car design
>>
>>16857470
didn't c-class stop making manual?
>>
>>16857557
DCT > manuél

besides, its a barge, you'd want it in automagic
>>
>>16857387
I really like new Caddy's. That all black looks mean on the ATS.
>>
>>16857573
I guess you are right, in these luxury big cars auto just fits. However it is still fun to shift.
>>
>>16857387
That car is hideous. It looks way too try hard. Only people who buy Cadillac are niggers and old people. Save the little bit of dignity you have and get something with real class.
>>
>shit materials
>shit build quality and finish
>engine or engine management or electronic problems judging from the last two GM cars in my family
>GM cheaping out in various places is not only detrimental to your enjoyment but might actually end up killing you
>>
ITT: people who've never had the privilege of sitting in the NEW Cadillac ATS, CTS, CT6, or XTS, etc judging the NEW cars by the standards of the OLD cars

much kek very wow
>>
>>16857737
>get something with real class
>>16857737
Like?
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.