[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How does /o/ feels about rally ? https://www.youtube.com/wa

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: uMpkCAc.jpg (109KB, 495x484px) Image search: [Google]
uMpkCAc.jpg
109KB, 495x484px
How does /o/ feels about rally ?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tRtyT9WQzdY
>>
>>16856976
Best form of motorsport, also happens to be the most neglected form of motorsport at the moment.
>>
Pretty intense. It shows what less than 300hp can do with a good driver.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HeeV06bmTfs&t=74s
>>
>>16856996
That's the way motorsport has always been in the US at least.

Shit for retards gets airtime here whilst the exciting shit is on some no name Cable channel that you have to pay extra for.
>>
>>16857024
You can't have as many rolling billboards, ergo it doesn't get much coverage. At least American motocross is top-tier, even if you don't like dirt bikes the courses are neat and there is almost always a battle for a position happening.
>>
>>16856976
Is that article for real?
>>
>>16857009
Thinking that my step-father destroyed a bunch of shitboxes in africa when he was younger always make me sad that he doesn't race anymore.

Except those times when he goes apeshit on the road, drifting around some fucktard on a roundabout or shit like that.
>>
>>16856996
>also happens to be the most neglected form of motorsport at the moment
It's too expensive to produce a live event. You'd need dozens of cameras along each stage and even then there are long periods of nothing happening, driving to stages or sitting in the pits for example. A taped event doesn't work any more either because the results appear on the internet as they come in.
>>
>>16857100
What is drone?
>>
>>16857035
this. i really enjoy watching MONSTER ENERGY SUPERCROSS ON FOX SPORTS 1 even though i'm not american and i don't ride any kind of motorbike

motorbike road racing is also top tier but there are only a few events per year.
>>
>>16856976
I'm dying holy shit
>>
>>16857069
Wow you are dumb
>>
>>16857181
y.. you too
>>
>>16857100
>You'd need dozens of cameras along each stage
why? on-board is best camera anyway

even if you set up a single static camera on the stage, you'll get to see a car more or less every minute, since that's how far apart each car starts

hell, even just put a GPS tracker on each car and feed it to some CGI representation of the stages to see where is each car at

>sitting in the pits
rally doesn't have pits you newfag
if anything they have service areas
>>
File: MirageFaceLift2.jpg (2MB, 2268x1366px) Image search: [Google]
MirageFaceLift2.jpg
2MB, 2268x1366px
>>16856976
Living in a world of smartphones where there is literally an app for that.

Where you can in fact watch live on board cameras and stage times etc. The videos and highlights they post on the WRC app are only like 6 or so hours from the live event. I have WRC plus and i enjoy it. I barely watch tv as it is so the fact that they don't show it much hasn't affected me.
>>
>>16858157
is there a free version?

and if not how much is this
>>
>>16857505
>that webm
fucking hell
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.