[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

His channel is hemorrhaging viewers at this point Is it

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: Screenshot_20170318-111226.png (1MB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170318-111226.png
1MB, 1440x2560px
His channel is hemorrhaging viewers at this point

Is it over for him?
>>
seriously? i have no idea who this is and why it matters to YOU. you the thread starter.
its not important is it?
get a life
>>
>>16855428
Thats really
good sentence
formatting i like it a lot i think
im
going to start writing like you from now on
>>
>>16855421

As with all things, people will forget about it in a month or so and it'll go on like it was before.
>>
>>16855421
I have no idea who that is. Looks like some boring faggot who just reviews cars.

I've been watching B is for Build lately. Good stuff. Anything similar?
>>
Who is this and why should i watch?
>>
>>16855753
Quick run down:

The guy in the video you are seeing is named Parker. He started this YouTube channel a few years back with this asian dude named Eddie. Eddie was in most of the vids and in many ways was more personable than parker so people really liked him.

One day, Parker (rightfully so), decided that he can run the channel himself and doesn't want Eddie involved because he doesn't want to split the money.

This generated a whole bunch of drama and his vids started getting spam disliked

At this same time, some faggot YouTuber named Rob Dahm created a completely unrelated video talking about how Parker fucked him over by damaging one of the hoods of his cars or some shit. This compounded the drama.

So his vids got disliked, spam commented with a bunch of nasty shit, and so on.

Parker really did nothing wrong and I think he made the right move by canning Eddie although it was a subjectively dick thing to do.

After all this, the views on his channel have consistently started to drop dramatically. YouTube's algorithm fucked him in the ass real good
>>
>>16856390
>Parker really did nothing wrong

I mean if he actually did damage robs hood and then refuse to pay he deserves the hate. but we only know what they tell us
>>
>>16855428
fuck off, parker
>>
>>16856468
Rob told him it was no big deal then came back like 8 months later like some crybaby bitch after vehiclefag "dissed" his channel. Personally I would have paid just to get crybaby bitch Rob off my back but to expect it after saying it was no big deal and waiting literally months? Fuck off imo...
>>
literally who
>>
>>16856390
T. vehicle virgins fanboy
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.