[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Daily reminder not to drive from 3pm EST to 12pm EST you don't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: drunkdrivers.jpg (185KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
drunkdrivers.jpg
185KB, 1024x768px
Daily reminder not to drive from 3pm EST to 12pm EST you don't want to be hit or killed by a drunk driver

Saint patrick's day is the 8th most deadly day for crashes in the U.S according to Forbes
>>
>>16851048
It's today? Dafuq
>>
That's very sound advice . Now for the
hobbiest motorist 11am till 14:00 mus
-t be the ideal window. Then as you
say, maybe 00:00 to maybe 00:30 for
the return journey.

Oh, you see some rum things though.
>>
Fuck the drunk drivers, the focus should be more on the increased police presence on the roads
>>
>>16851085
Most city/counties do this. At least where I live, Drunk driving is kind of a serious offense. You usually are guaranteed 30 days in jail minimum.

I agree, I think think their should be stiffer penalties for drunk driving or driving under the influence. If someone does 90 days in jail the first time they do it It would probably discourage a lot more people from doing it again.
>>
>>16851085
Because a lot of these velocity cameras don't work anymore
>>
Why do people get wasted on this day, the fuck is so special

None of these little shits are Irish and treat anything Irish like it's just all alcohol related

It's about as embarrassing as Trump eating a taco bowl claiming to celebrate Mexican culture on Cindo de Mayo
>>
>>16851155
>what do you mean, the US has arbitrary racist holidays?
take it to /pol/, we like green beer here
>>
>>16851155
MUH HERITAGE
>>
File: 6731231.jpg (31KB, 250x374px) Image search: [Google]
6731231.jpg
31KB, 250x374px
>>16851155
Because everybody's a drunk wife beating taig today
>>
File: 1333829597803.jpg (378KB, 1024x678px) Image search: [Google]
1333829597803.jpg
378KB, 1024x678px
How are you using FORBES?! DID YOU TURN OFF AD BLOCKER YOU LITTLE KEK?
>>
>>16852589
>Not having anti-adblock killer
>>
>>16852596
Is this actually a thing?
>>
>partying on St Pats in the city many years ago
>one of my super drunk friends disappears for a few hours
>find out where he went from another friend
>he was in front of a bar that didn't have a bouncer/cover pretending to be the bouncer
>was turning people away accusing their IDs of being fake
>someone who worked at the bar tried to walk in and my friend tried to not allow him to enter
>calls police and my friend is arrested, held in drunk tank but not charged with anything
Has nothing to do with /o/, just wanted to share my precious memory
>>
>>16852621
kek.

I would have said we have to pat everyone down for weapons and use that as excuse to grope women (or men if your into that thing).
>>
>>16852621
That's fucking hilarious, if I worked at that bar I would have done the same though
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.