[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Liquid shit has claimed some of my car seat, what to use to clean

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

File: stressed.jpg (14KB, 350x210px) Image search: [Google]
stressed.jpg
14KB, 350x210px
Thought it was a fart, I was wrong.

Currently cleaning my clothes and my body but I need to deal with the car seat as soon as possible.
>>
Gasoline, a lighter and a priest.
>>
>>16849586
I'll shit on you then use gasoline, lighter and a priest to clean it off of you.

Serious answer before it is ruined.
>>
There was a similar thread a month ago, check the catalogue/archive
>>
>>16849604
here, found it myself for you, faggot

http://archive.4plebs.org/o/thread/16505916/#16505916
>>
File: 1275082017232.png (20KB, 241x230px) Image search: [Google]
1275082017232.png
20KB, 241x230px
Fucking Christ, OP.
Let's all take a minute and laugh.
>>
PROOF POSITIVE THAT AMERICANS HAVE SO LITTLE SELF CONTROL THEY INADVERTENTLY SHIT THEMSELVES
>>
File: IMG_1856.jpg (46KB, 492x493px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1856.jpg
46KB, 492x493px
>>16849630

SHART IN MAR...

CAR!

SHART IN CAR!
>>
I would just get a whole new car seat, OP.
>>
You'd think after shitting a thousand times in your life you would know when it will be a gas and when it will be solid...
>>
Update

I've cleaned it using anti bacterial and special fabric cleaner used to clean and disinfect stuff like sweat and shit then hoovered over and over while having the heaters on full blast for half an hour.

As to why I shit myself I'm not sure, I was driving to the gym and it felt like a fart but obviously it was liquid shit, not too much since I controlled it as soon as I knew it wasn't a fart.
>>
Final update

It is now dry, it has left no marks and it doesn't stink at all.

Will be doing a carpet cleaning job on it in the summer and it will be good to go, thanks for not helping autofags
>>
SHART
>>
DESIGNATED
>>
>>16850259
>thanks for not helping autofags
You got the URL posted, and I had put useful replies in that older thread. Hopefully, it didn't get worked into the sponge.
>>
>>16850259
You made a pretty big mistake of not removing the seat and then cleaning it outside of the car. (which was actually the number 1 recommendation in the previous thread) You may not smell shit or anything like that but other people, should they get in your car will probably smell it since you didn't take out the seat immediately after getting home the smell had a lot of time to soak into the interior.

Hope your shit doesn't stink op
>>
File: Jaywalking_roo_nov_11_2016.jpg (30KB, 420x305px) Image search: [Google]
Jaywalking_roo_nov_11_2016.jpg
30KB, 420x305px
>>16849615 >>16849576
>http://archive.4plebs.org/o/thread/16505916/#16505916
http://archive.4plebs.org/o/thread/16571985
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.