[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does anyone here work for Uber? What's it like? How many

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: 14.jpg (893KB, 1500x1000px) Image search: [Google]
14.jpg
893KB, 1500x1000px
Does anyone here work for Uber?

What's it like? How many miles/kilometers are you driving a night on average? How much of the trip fare do you get?

I want to try driving for Uber, but my only car is from 1999, so slightly too old for the cut-off year.
>>
>>16849177
You don't work for Uber, faggot. You are a contractor.
>>
lmao uber denied me cuz i have like 8 speeding tickets. if anything i'd be their best driver
>>
>>16849228
Wow they deny people over stuff like that? I thought it would be cool to do occasionally but I have 2 suspensions, 4 speeding tickets. All over 115 mph
>>
>>16849316
>Wow, they deny people because they broke the law IN A CAR more than once?

You are dumb
>>
File: laughing50.gif (1MB, 300x169px) Image search: [Google]
laughing50.gif
1MB, 300x169px
>>16849228

>8 speeding tickets
>>
>>16849316
Yeah you can only have 3 traffic violations/accidents in the last 3 years or something like that before they accept you
>>
Uber driving is a fucking meme because the shit tier payouts they give barely pay for gas/wear and tear on your vehicle. Your personal auto insurance only covers you when you're not driving for Uber, and Uber's insurance only covers you from the moment a rider enters your car to the moment you leave, so you then have to seek out/buy additional "rideshare insurance" or you're fucking screwed if you ever get in an accident while the app is open (but you aren't actively transporting someone).

>>16849316
Jesus, those speeds would be liable to get you arrested in New York. And just a friendly warning, speeding more than 20mph over the limit or 80MPH+ at all in Virginia is considered reckless driving with a maximum penalty of 1 day in jail for every mile per hour over.

>several speeding tickets over 115mph plus suspensions
I can't imagine what your auto insurance rates are like.
>>
>>16849444

> I can't imagine what your auto insurance rates are like.

Most people like that don't even bother getting insurance and just drive around completely uncovered.
>>
>>16849462
Yeah, try getting away with that shit in New York. You're required to present proof of current insurance when you register a car, and when insurance is suspended/ended the insurer is required to electronically notify the DMV. Plus you have automated license plate readers fucking everywhere and the cops can see if the owner has as suspended license/registration/etc. and know to pull you over.

Might work in other states though.
>>
>>16849467
>Yeah, try getting away with that shit in New York. You're required to present proof of current insurance when you register a car, and when insurance is suspended/ended the insurer is required to electronically notify the DMV. Plus you have automated license plate readers fucking everywhere and the cops can

That's how MO is. I'm assuming these people just pick up insurance and let it drop off. That or they commit fraud and forge shit.

>poor people

Not even once.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.