[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>not wearing a seatbelt Have fun flying through the windshield

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: images.jpg (7KB, 275x183px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
7KB, 275x183px
>not wearing a seatbelt

Have fun flying through the windshield when some idiot runs a red light and hits you
>>
I don't get why people don't wear seatbelts. You can barely notice it.
>>
>>16836687
I do occasionally if I'm running stuff between buildings in the office lot, but yeah, I just don't get why you wouldn't on the street...
>>
>>16836679
This.
That 3000 pound steel cage can't protect you if you're bouncing around on the inside of it.
>>
Shit just saved my life.

>>16836414
>>
>>16836679
If someone runs a red light and literally hits me head on, it's pretty likely a seatbelt wasn't going to help me, anyway.
>>
>>16836741
That lycra suit cant protect you once i shove my 5 liters of displacement up your fruity ass.
>>
>>16836994
TAKE IT BACK

NOW
>>
>>16837004
No.
>>
tbqh where I live it's gay to wear a seatbelt so can't do it
>>
>>16836679
90% of why I wear one is that I'd slide down into one footwell or the other with the way I corner.
The other 10% is 'I don't want to be thrown out of the car in an accident'.
>>
>>16836876

How are you Mr. Nigger?? I haven't spoken to you since your shit thread earlier. Eat any good w'melons while I was gone?
>>
>>16836679
I've never worn a seatbelt in 12 years of driving. I'm trying to do it more, but I just forget. Most of the time I notice when I'm halfway to wherever I'm going and snap it on. When I was a kid I always rode in the front seat with no seatbelt, and I've never seen my dad wear one. It's kind of hard to break the habit, desu.
>>
File: 1484160031866.jpg (12KB, 251x209px) Image search: [Google]
1484160031866.jpg
12KB, 251x209px
I've become uncomfortable when not wearing one - IF the car has one.

If I start driving on the road without it on I feel like something is amiss and that I should rectify it as soon as posible.

If I start driving in a car without seatbelts I dont think of it even once, nor do I feel any more or less safe than I would with a belt
>>
>>16838930
haters be hating
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.